2008 Champs vs. 2009 Champs

Scardy94

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

09 Chalfant is much better than the 08 Chalfant.  08 Chalfant lost a close one to Adams.

I would give an edge to 09 Chalfant over 08 Adams.

I just pick Chico for his name cmon is tehre a cooler one out there i actually hung out with him ealier this year and never talked to someone so dedicated to the sport he has that heart that makes him win all the close matches there is no way he would ever lose in the state finals with that

09 Chalfant is much better than the 08 Chalfant.  08 Chalfant lost a close one to Adams.

I would give an edge to 09 Chalfant over 08 Adams.

I just pick Chico for his name cmon is tehre a cooler one out there i actually hung out with him ealier this year and never talked to someone so dedicated to the sport he has that heart that makes him win all the close matches there is no way he would ever lose in the state finals with that

I think Chico moves way too much for Chalfant to beat him...  It's hard to win on pure muscle.

I think Chico moves way too much for Chalfant to beat him...  It's hard to win on pure muscle.

Chalfant looked very fluid on his feet.  Saying he is only muscle is a disservice. His td in the finals was not pure strength.

It would be fun to watch.

come on, do i not get any credit?  :'(

Chico, i was curious, how do you think you would face up against Larrimore when you were both seniors?

that's a tough one.. I'd say 11 or 12 to my measly 3.. If im lucky 4.. All I know is that it wouldn't end like it did the last time >:(

145- Brennan Cosgrove (12) vs. Daniel Young (12)               Cosgrove wins by major if not tech

That's a pretty idiotic, bold statement!

The kid who lost 7-4 to Cosgrove in the finals got 3rd place at Young's weight... and Young beat him... 

145 was far from weak this year...  I doubt Cosgrove would major or pin Young...

young would not stand a chance vs. cosgroves style major for sure

2008 vs. 2009

Winner

103- Ethan Raley (9) vs. Cody Phillips (9)--Phillips by dec

112- Brandon Wright (10) vs. Anthony Hawkins (11)--Wright  by dec

119- Cashe Quiroga (11) vs. Camden Eppert (12)--Close match, but I'll take Cashe by dec

125- Josh Harper (11) vs. Jason Tsirtsis (9)---Tsirtsis by dec

130- Tom Churchard (12) vs. Frankie Porras (11)--Churchard by dec

135- Sean McMurray (10) vs. Taylor March (12)---March by dec

140- Wash                                                                        ---09' version by dec

145- Brennan Cosgrove (12) vs. Daniel Young (12)---Cosgrove by major

152- Kyle Ulery (12) vs. Sean McMurray (11)---McMurray by dec

160- Andrew Howe (12) vs. Briar Runyon (12)---Howe by maj

171- Cooper Samuels (12) vs. Michael Duckworth (11)--Samuels by dec

189- Stephen Stahl (12) vs. Marcus Shrewsbury (12)---Stahl by dec

215- Justin Woods (12) vs. Billy Baker (12)--Hardest match to pick, but I'll take Baker by dec

Hwt- Chico Adams (12) vs. Adam Chalfant (12)---Chalfant by dec

Chalfants all upperbody I don't believe he could score an offensive point.. I really doubt he could throw me.. I say the score would be 4-1 or 5-1

The score was closer than that last year, and Chalfant is a much better wrestler this year.

It was pretty close last year( I just re-watched it ) . Chico scored an escape that was pretty questionable folowed by a TD .If no escape would have been awarded then what ? Plus the 2009 Chalfant is a little bigger and a little better . IMO Chalfant by 4 .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.