119 State Matchups

naco228

OK, starting with the quarter finals.

We know that Eppert/Wright will be spilt

so will Johns/Raley

Lets take Brooks. He's gonna have either Raley, Eppert, or Bevans in the QFinals.

Very scary situation here. I would hate to see these guys lose in the QFinals, becuz they are so much better than 5th place

So this weight is ALL about the draws.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well no i didnt mean to leave Kenney out of the question

i was only meaning from Brooks' chances

if anything he wouldnt see Kenney till Semis since Kenney was SS Champ

I mean, this will be a weight class of high and lows this year

3 defending state champs

a runner up

and 3 complete studs

i wouldnt wanna bet on this class

WOW!!! I would say wright has the easiest road, if there is such a thing in this class.... first thing saturday morning, a rematch of the 103 championship last year! And Eppert vs brooks... top of this bracket is ridiculous

I think we could see a rematch of last years finals of Raley vs Kenny in the quarter finals !

I agree... it wasnt close last year (7-3) but i think it will a great match this time around.  The winner gets Eppert sounds fun

Wait a minute how kenny is a very good wrestler but lets look who he has first round this wont be an easy match for him by any means. Does anyone agree ???

Some of you may want to notice that Raley has a Friday night match vs. the only guy that has defeated Johns this year.  I personally don't see Raley leaving the mat on Friday as a winner.

oh yeah....thats right

gosh...i wouldnt want Raley to pull a Galka...winning state at 103 then losing friday night at 119!

Some of you may want to notice that Raley has a Friday night match vs. the only guy that has defeated Johns this year.  I personally don't see Raley leaving the mat on Friday as a winner.

oh yeah....thats right

gosh...i wouldnt want Raley to pull a Galka...winning state at 103 then losing friday night at 119!

Raley didn't look to good at SS. Johns pretty well controlled the whole match.

bull crap johns won 4-2 and stalled all of 3rd pd,johns also had a stall warning but too late raley was attacking but johns held off.

That's why I said he pretty well controlled the whole match. He rode Raley most of the first 2 periods. Then in the 3rd he didn't have to do anything.

bull crap johns won 4-2 and stalled all of 3rd pd,johns also had a stall warning but too late raley was attacking but johns held off.

Yeah he was attacking, he was controlled for the first 5 minutes. Score was 5-2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.