Not about class wrestling

Bash513

Not much of a Doritos fan, I prefer Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos. They are addictive. Only drawback, they turn your computer key board orange.

The Jalepeno Cheddar Cheetos are my chip kryptonite.

I can go weeks without any chips and then my gaze strays over towards them as I walk past at the grocery.

Absolutely love them .........and you can't stop with just one.

You sure can stop at one....................bag

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much of a Doritos fan, I prefer Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos. They are addictive. Only drawback, they turn your computer key board orange.

i wouldve said that if you didnt, i love those things, wahoo(i had to wash my hands before posting this to prevent the orangeness)

Well, if I cant talk my wife into running through Anderson for a pizza on our way back to Indy after the NC Ss tomorrow, I will be eating some of those for valentines dinner.

Whoa there Big Spender...Don't Want to Spoil the Little Lady!   LOL

Good Luck to all In Your SS!

Our daughter will be with us, and it is not like we are going to feel like getting dressed up anyway. Besides, have you ever had Arts Pizza? its the best. I have been known to drive to Anderson and bring it home to Indy just to get it for the family.

The Jalepeno Cheddar Cheetos are my chip kryptonite.

I can go weeks without any chips and then my gaze strays over towards them as I walk past at the grocery.

Absolutely love them .........and you can't stop with just one.

lol no joke I'm glad I only buy 1 at  a time. 

You sure can stop at one....................

I love to ice fish too... ever check out iceshanty.com... it is the equilivent to this site about ice fishing.

All those who said M'ville will be great wrestling around is absolutly right.   After work I will be there and glued to the action.  Even though I am a little bias, I am sure there will be great wrestling all throughout the state tomorrow...even at Ft. Wayne (just kidding Y2)

Honestly my favorite chips are the salt and vinegar ones.  Not much for the spicey stuff (guess I am a wuss).  

I am currently engaged and I actually have the wife interested enough to come to the Ville tomorrow to watch the meet with me (with the promise of a romantic evening to follow).

Well that is enough rambling... I am glad I got enough people to stop talking about class wrestling and realize what is important tomorrow.  Ice fishing, chips (doritos and cheetos) and Wrestling.  No matter if it is classed or classless, (in the sense of no classes, no eye gouging please) that seems to be the one thing we all have in common and that we can all agree on.

Anyone who goes to state, i may buy a round to bury the hatchet.

Bash513

I bought a Gateway FX gaming console with ddr3.

Does that mean anything to you guys.........the salesman from Best Buy was a former wrestler and he sold me on it.

Did it have a Core i7 processor?  If not, keep the hammer and duct tape handy.

I dunno.  But I wil check.  If not I'm still in my 30 day return window.

Did you know that it takes 180 btu's to raise 1 pound of water from 32degree water to 212 degree water, but it takes 970 btu's of heat to turn 1 pound of 212 degree water into steam? That is why steam burns worse then water. It has way more heat in it.

Flamin Hot Cheetos are way better than the puffs.  I wonder if the staff at "R" Place near M'ville is going to be ready for the "lunch" crowd during the break?  Its a nice place with decent food, but usually we are in a hurry and can't afford any wasted minutes. Anyone else going there for "lunch" after the quarters ?

I'll be there, but it will be for a Beer. I havent been to M'Ville Semi-State in about 10 years.

I was just at "R" Place near M'ville and they will be serving leg of lamb at lunch the owner said.  See you there...

Flamin Hot Cheetos are way better than the puffs.  I wonder if the staff at "R" Place near M'ville is going to be ready for the "lunch" crowd during the break?  Its a nice place with decent food, but usually we are in a hurry and can't afford any wasted minutes. Anyone else going there for "lunch" after the quarters ?

I am a big wimp, those are way to hot for me.

Andy Capp Hot Fries

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump

The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear. Any cup-shaped object placed over the ear produces the same effect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.