Evansville Semi-State

niceshot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a TON of talent in this SS that has yet to have been noticed.

That is either by omission or by design. 

The safe bet is YES, there will be more than one state champs out of the Evansville SS. 

Keep in mind, we often are limited by our locations, meaning we only have first hand knowledge of what we see ourselves, so the preceptions are that is the entire depth of the pool.

Teams like Jeffersonville, Avon, Floyd Central, Castle, Reitz, and Mater Dei dominate the discussions, but Princeton, Mt Vernon, North Posey and Evansville Memorial (just from my local "pool") bring some very fine talent that most have not heard of . 

Robison is a beast. He was my wrestling partner half of Senior year and this year he is kicking ass. He is the best worker in the room and strong as hell. He wont be out muscled and you cant outwork him either. Hope he wins it all

i think runyan is the one with the best shot at a title...

all his wins this year have came by fall except his finals match at regionals with jones from avon

and raley and johns i think will be the match of the day!!...ill take raley in a close one

112: Possible Colon/Hall meet in the round to go... Should be a good match but i think Colon will pull it off.  I just remember last year at Semi State he was dominating his kid and then got severely injured and couldn't continue.

Being Southern bias, I think they are some gentlemen from the other 3 regionals that are not happy that they drew into the Castle Regional. Of the 3, I think Castle is the deepest and will fair the best overall on Satruday.

Bringing Mater Dei, Castle, Reitz, Memorial, Princeton, and Mt Vernon wrestlers as champions....You better BET they will all be ready! 

The way I see it...if you wrestle one of us...you wrestle all of us!!!

If you aren't good with that...Move out of the REAL Region...

Being Southern bias, I think they are some gentlemen from the other 3 regionals that are not happy that they drew into the Castle Regional. Of the 3, I think Castle is the deepest and will fair the best overall on Satruday.

Bringing Mater Dei, Castle, Reitz, Memorial, Princeton, and Mt Vernon wrestlers as champions....You better BET they will all be ready!   

The way I see it...if you wrestle one of us...you wrestle all of us!!!

If you aren't good with that...Move out of the REAL Region...

Well said my friend!!!

I watched Raley and Milton at regionals and Raley didn't impress me much but he got a major dec. Not flashy but gets the job done.

i tend to get impressed when people major returning state placers that are two years older

Yeah i have to agree that it is pretty impressive that he majored a returning state place winner.  Also, it stated in the paper today that Raley, Stevenson, and Reese were all sick this week.

My predictions

103-Kuhn,Hall,Keif,Appell

112-MIracle,Hall,Fissher,Smith

119-Johns,Raley,Jensen,Milton

125-Adams,Van Horn,Ruger,Henderson

130-Seitz,Purtelbaugh,Barlow,Walker

135-Smith,Ritchey,Dehaven,Welch

140-Sims,Smith,Millenbaugh,Armond

145-Richard,Krulik,Zenthoefer,Richards

152-Kolb,Reese,Stein,Weiss

160-Runyan,Jones,Esterling,Sparks

171-Wedding,Watson,Mappes,Mann

189-Stevenson,Leach,Eads,McGowan

215-Robison,Howland,Kercher,Jenkins

285-White,Arthur,Richey,Gill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.