New Haven Sectional

SSBeatReporter

There are a few weight classes that stand out to me. 112 and 189 should be fun to watch. At 112 there is Andy Franklin from Homestead, Chase Farrell from South Side and Troy Morrison(?) from Snider. At 189 there is Taylor Scott, and Kris Pappert of New Haven. Any other interesting classes to you guys? I know New Haven will come out with the team title but the individual competition should be fun to watch.

How did Grider get the 3rd seed?

That is news to me but some crap if you ask me. He hasn't wrestled the greatest schedule but he has done a fine job. They haven't wrestled Heritage or New Haven and that might have something to do with it? He will make it out of here and hopefully regionals. He got third last year at sectionals and 4th at Regionals. He should beat Pappert IMO.

At 112, Andy Franklin will dominate through this sectional.  Also team wise, Homestead has beaten New Haven in a dual and finished better than them at Conference.  So I wouldn't say that New Haven has the title flat out.

I don't know what the seedings are but he might have some trouble. I don't see him having a cake walk. Both Morrison and Farrell are pretty solid wrestlers. Farrell lost his first match of the year to Morrison last Saturday. He went through the Westview thing really good and the Logansport 6-way.

He can add Bracket Provider Extrodinaire to his signiture.

He can also add "Star of the Spectacular Bellmont Program Guide"

His sig line will be longer than the New Haven Sectional brackets!  :)

scot got 1 and pap got 2

That is some BS if you ask me, can anybody tell me why? And I think Chris Lamping from SS got #2 at 215. Just a guess but he has beat everybody at that sectional that he has faced.

And the only good matches will be the 2 v 3 and the finals. The other teams don't have good 189s.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.