Middle School state favorites???

Copper1

Unfortunately Madison County middle schoolers have to decide whether to wrestle in their county meet or iswa folkstyle state this year. This will include but is certainly not limited to Carrol and Lecount. Years past the iswa meet was always the weekend following the county meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Madison County middle schoolers have to decide whether to wrestle in their county meet or iswa folkstyle state this year. This will include but is certainly not limited to Carrol and Lecount. Years past the iswa meet was always the weekend following the county meet.

Remember that at ISWA Folkstyle State,  Schoolboys wrestle on Sunday not Saturday.  The middle school wrestlers would weigh-in at their regional site on the Thursday prior to the tournament and then check in Saturday night up in Huntington.  The only middle school wrestlers that are affected this year are the middle school wrestlers that are Cadets. 

Remember that at ISWA Folkstyle State,  Schoolboys wrestle on Sunday not Saturday.  The middle school wrestlers would weigh-in at their regional site on the Thursday prior to the tournament and then check in Saturday night up in Huntington.  The only middle school wrestlers that are affected this year are the middle school wrestlers that are Cadets. 

Thank-you, I did not  realize schoolboy was Sun. I'll pass it on to my wrestlers.

I see from the registered wrestlers that the 75 lb weighclass is loaded with some young wrestlers that have had a lot of success in the ISWA meets

Bailey Lahue

Drew Hughes

Jacob Cottey

Jake Sinkovics

Kayla Miracle

should be a real battle at that weight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.