Brackets, Brackets, Brackets!!!!

Y2CJ41

If you have conference or sectional brackets please send them to me at Joe@IndianaMat.com so we can post them.

If they are not in computer format, I do have a fax number you could send them to, but the turnaround time is greater.

Thanks and good luck to everyone as the post season starts in less than two weeks.

Tonight probably, but since our meeting will last until midnight and I have to get some quality time with the fiance, they won't be rolling out until the morning.

I will let that one go.....

I guess you have to literally pry the information out of some coaches sometimes. 

This is a great way to promote the sport and get discussion going on about your sectional, but as of right now, there are a third of the teams in the state that don't have the brackets turned in.

Neither from 2008 or 2009:

Crown Point

Calumet

Shenandoah

South Dearborn

I thought these two groups would be one of the first to have their brackets turned in.

I'm from Crown P:oint, I've got as call into Bill Durella's office to see if they have them ready and if they woulld fax them to me.  If you know Bill maybe  you would have a better chance of gettig them from him.  He does know my daughter because even though she graduated in 1989 Scott Vlink still likes for her to keep the scoring book.  The phone number at CP is 219-663-4885.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.