Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!

starsaw

Snow?  What snow?...

Today: Areas of patchy fog early. Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight: Partly cloudy. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow: Areas of patchy fog early. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 68F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.

Friday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.

;D

Snow?  What snow?...

Today: Areas of patchy fog early. Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight: Partly cloudy. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow: Areas of patchy fog early. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 68F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

;D

Where are you? Florida?

Snow?  What snow?...

;D

Where are you? Florida?

I believe i found a snapshot of awood on some beach out west

rt67745_calif_281x211.jpg

Ball State will go on in a blizard though it always does.  

That is why even though I live in Muncie, I enroll in distant ed classes.  First off, they cost less and secondly I can sit at home and not worry about walking around on campus during days like today.

I believe i found a snapshot of awood on some beach out west

rt67745_calif_281x211.jpg

Is he the one in the pink high heels?

Still Laughing! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

How in the world could you mistake me for the one in pink!!  I am 6'4" with a 30" inseam (I am the one to the left of Dave with the stubby legs!)

Snow?  What snow?...

;D

You will get 5 boos for rubbing that in! 

I must really be suffering the winter blues b/c I am going to 'boo' my own brother for the Cali forecast!  I will give you a 'wahoo' for high school Spring Break pic on the beach though!  High heals in sand, now that's my kind of woman  ;D  Do me a favor and look up a couple of those beauties on Facebook before I come out there in April!  Do they have soccer moms in Cali?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.