The Best High School Wrestler in the Nation

ontherise219

Grajales is good, don't mistake. He is however, very over-rated. Most of his opponents in non-national competition are worthless, and he racks up rediculous stats. There are 3 fellas i would put above Grajales. Again, before you attack me, i said he is good, so don't start asking me 'what did i ever accomplish' or 'who am i' or 'you hate everyone.'

• 2 weeks later...

Here is why David Taylor is the Best in the Nation. David Taylor #2@135 Intermat vs Collin Palmer #2@140 Intermat bith are 3xers Taylor is going to Iowa State and Plamer is going to OSU

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234525-showdown/127874-140-collin-palmer-st-edward-vs-david-taylor-st-paris-graham

Here is a interview with Taylor right after the Palmer match at the End he says I was Garajlas. If he wrestles senior Nationals I will wrestle senior nationals.

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234525-showdown/127855-david-taylor-on-collin-palmer-match-up

• 5 weeks later...

Grajales... I've seen both and he's very impressive.  Plus, he's gonna be a WOLVERINE!!!

...and everybody knows how good Michigan is these days..  :-\

Hey now!  They almost had 4 big ten champs last year!

to bad almost does not cut it

I coach in the same district that St Paris goes to, and actually will see them today at the District 2 in Goshen.  Taylor is a well trained never say die wrestler.  Down 4-1 with Palmer (St Eds)who is also considered one of the best in the Nation and came back and won 8-5 was amazing.  And you wont find a more humble respectfull youngman.

Ill take Taylor everyday of the week and twice on sundays!

Coach A

Grajales... I've seen both and he's very impressive.  Plus, he's gonna be a WOLVERINE!!!

...and everybody knows how good Michigan is these days..  :-\

Hey now!  They almost had 4 big ten champs last year!

to bad almost does not cut it

So are you telling me you would have no interest in being a Big Ten conference wrestling tournament runner-up?

If that's the case, you must have been REALLY good.  ::)

I love how he said he's not sure what weight he is going.

Go 133 and be varsity, or go 141 and get your life taken by Kellen Russell.

That's a tough one...

You forgot about the Alton twins

Dang I did that really complicates things. Wouldn't it be something if Grajales and Taylor move up to 140 at Fargo and the lightest Alton stays at 140, then throw in Mac Bailey, Josh Kindig, and Ellis Colemon. You've got a loaded weight class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.