Duneland Athletic Conference

wrestlinggirl

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the scores i got were ayersman over stevens 5-3, hawkins over coppinger 6-3, manes over escobedo 3-2, tsirtsis over acuna 11-0, thornton over valdivia 11-2, roach over lusco by fall, richmond over payne, jones over kazee, mcmurray over quiroz 11-2, myers over keough by fall,

14-2. Yes. I`ll be at 152. ;D

Semi finals

Ayersman LC over Duque Por 15-0

Stevens Mer d Halsted CP 7-6

Hawkins CP d Padilla MErr 12-7

Copppinger Por d Smith LC

Escobedo LC d Torres Por 9-1

Manes d Costakis Merr 8-4

Acuna Por d Wartman 2-1

Tsirtsis CP fall Napules Merr 5:32

Thornton Ches Tech Poplawski MC 16-1

Valdivia Merr d Schurg CP 7-5

Roach CP  d Santos Por 9-4

Lusco MC fall DeLuna Merr 2:49

Payne MC d Santana LP 16-4

Richmond Merr d Flamme CP 9-4

Kazee Valpo d Peronis MC 5-4

Jones Merr d Stockwell Ches 5-4

McMurry Por fall Nzeata MErr 3:45

Quiroz Ches d Poggorzelski CP 4-2 OT

Myers CP fall Rhein Por 3:03

Keough LC d Chentnik Valpo 8-6

Berry Merr d King Por 7-5

Kooi Cp d Kalemba LC 5-0

Shrewsbury CP fall Wengel Merr 3:48

Hoeflikker Valpo d Keith Por 6-2

Bakalik CP d Nacovski Lc 6-3

Coleman Por d Holland Lap 6-3 2 OT

Hwt

Travis Merr d Wedow Lap 13-5

Boatright Ches d Marshall CP 5-3

215 Holland over Bakalik

That would be Coleman of portage over bakalik!

which is it? holland or coleman?

Nathaniel Coleman, of Portage, won the 215 lb weight class.

My source was a little off today.... ;D

It looks like the team regional with Portage, Merrillville, and Crown Point will be a dandy (btw, who else will be there?). If I recall, that's three teams right there ranked in the top ten. That has to be the toughest regional in the state. That said, Crown Point is probably the favorite, but they always seem to falter when it counts against Merrillville, not just in wrestling, but in all sports; and Portage could be the sleeper if they bump some people around and pull a few upsets. However, on paper, it looks like CP and Merrillville are the top two; and if they meet in the finals, it looks like CP has the advantage in 8 weight classes and Merrillville in 6. It wouldn't be too far out of the ordinary for Merrillville to win the meet with only six wins if they can earn some bonus points and stay off their backs. Didn't CP only win the last match by 5? I'm thinking this could get very exciting if the draw works out and they face each other in the finals.

Thanks clive, did not even read the previous pages.  Sounds like it was something similar that occured at the County tournament at 215.  Not sure what the team scores were, but M-Ville took one on the chin with the draw at that weight(125). 

I dunno about that, Tsirtsis really put it on Napules. :o

Hopefully, we will see at Team Regionals... If not, we will definately see at Semi-State!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.