wrestling23

just taking a shot here hope no one gets upset

103 mckinley dec over harvey

112 roytek major over clem

119 mcginley dec over simmions

125 wright fall over johnson

130 cook fall over grey

135 goodwin dec over corsaro

140 mcginley dec over tonte--- big swing match here if tonte can hit his headlock could change everything b-cuz if he hits it most dont get out

145 mcginley dec over tasseff

152 sullivan dec over wood

160 willis dec over hudgins

171 robinson dec over hofmeister

189 poling dec over richards

215 schaefer dec over buchanan

285 schaefer dec over dont know cath's  285

cathedral winning 28-21

dont think we will see many bonus points either way should be another great match good luck to both sides

I can not wait for this one. We have wrestled both teams this year and I was very impressed with both of them. It is hard to get past both teams 125lb-160lb murders row, but I give the edge to Cathedral. However, Perry has great wrestlers and great coaching staff so I might be wrong. The price of admision would be worth seeing Tonte-McGinley, Cook-Grey, Tasiff-McGinley, and Wood-Sulivan. Just a great match.

Indianapolis is getting a decent amount of snow today and I wouldn't be surprised if the school system freaks out and postpones the match.  The commute into work this morning was only an hour for me (usually 15 min) and was two hours for a co-worker (usually 20-30 min). I'll keep an eye on any announcements regarding this much-anticipated match and keep the message board informed.

The match will be a good one, but Cathedral has homefield advantage. The Cathedral gym is plenty big, but there's going to be a lot of Cathedral fans/students there, and probably not somuch room for perry fans. They can stand. Outside. I mean they do need room for the blow up leprechaun, since Perry had their cool falcon...

On paper, I might favor Cathedral. However, Tonte's bunch is deep and talented, and bumping up or down may play a role in tonight's outcome. I have Cathedral winning by a few points, but I won't be the least bit surprised if the Falcons take it either.

I'm going to try to get there early, if seating is as limited as I've heard. I hope I can get a decent seat so  I can do a decent PBP.

Good luck to both teams.

Perry will not lose in their house !! Tonte will have them ready to wrestle and I hope a legitimate school wins -not some AAU all-star team -that is how Cathedral used to win -they'd give scholarships to kids who were Muslims if they could wrestle -I hate schools that recruit !!! You take the guys you have and turn them into champions-you don't pick and choose other coaches kids and take them into your program -how do you think Lance got there -he was supposed to go to Warren Central-he wrestled us when he was at Stoneybrook .

Perry will not lose in their house !! Tonte will have them ready to wrestle and I hope a legitimate school wins -not some AAU all-star team -that is how Cathedral used to win -they'd give scholarships to kids who were Muslims if they could wrestle -I hate schools that recruit !!! You take the guys you have and turn them into champions-you don't pick and choose other coaches kids and take them into your program -how do you think Lance got there -he was supposed to go to Warren Central-he wrestled us when he was at Stoneybrook .

Do you mean Perry won't lose in Cathedral's house?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.