The Present and Future of IndianaMat

Y2CJ41

I have to add my thanks!!  In SuperSize!!

Even us wrestling moms were going through withdrawal BIG TIME!  I was having to do internet searches through every single community newspaper I could find online to get results over the last week or so.  It was pretty sad.

LOL!  I was doing the same thing!  ;D

Joe,

This is an idea that is WAY overdue for the Sport of Sports here in Indiana!

Many Thanks and Congrats for you and the team behind this!

One suggestion...and it's a huge undertaking I know...But how about a sort of "Regional Reporter" sort of thing to help funnel scores and outcomes into the board?  That way we may get more info with a less stress on you and your team?

Just a suggestion...

I was just over at the old board and there were 9 well 8 excluding myself now that I think about it. I tried to post a message to goto Indianamat.com but it wouldn't let me cause I am not an adminitrator. Someone might have one of the administrators of the old board post a message to goto Indianamat.com. Would help them lost souls out.

ff

it is also a secret government spy site used to gather information about us and how the government can squander more money from us....I always knew Y2 was a huge conspirator

You have to be nuts!!! I heard he and Ross Perot were good friends or at least they have shared the experience of having black helicopters out on their lawns. 

Check out one of his t-shirts.  They are lined with aluminum foil.  I thought is was to excentuate his fine physique or to help lose weight, but I heard recently it was so the folks over at IHSWCA could not get a bead on his body heat with infrared satellite.

He is no conspirator, but he knows where they live!!!

A husband??? That may slow down the amount of time spent on the internet... at least for the first 6 months. After that, it may actually increase the amount of time on the internet.

I hope you can spend some of that time with us.  ::)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks from us all Y2/ Joe! You are a QUALITY PERSON! My hat is off to you and hope we shall meet one day,so I may shake your hand! Will be an honor!

Thanks again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.