Trevor Lonneman

oldcoach50

Trevor Lonneman - 34 - 1 Strong favorite to win sectional and regional titles this year with plans on trying a fourth time to get out of a strong semi-state has finished his season, unexpectedly, on the side of the road. He is now at the Univ. of Cincinnati Medical Facility and will be fine eventually. We wish him luck with upcoming surgery and recovery. This is the second bad accident our wrestlers at Milan have been in this year. While an aggressive nature may serve you well on the mat, it will not help on the road. Please be careful, and let's pray that this is the last wrestler this season who, instead of a human, loses his last match to a tree.

I am a friend of Trevor's grandpa, he is a fine young man.  Have enjoyed watching him wrestle for years.  He is surraounded by a great family and his friends. He hit a patch of water on a wet rainy road, lost control and hit a tree head on,Ii dont believe anything aggressive was going on. He has a broken rib and broken back.  Last I know should recover eventully. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.