I need draws

49 minutes ago, Christopher Bohn said:

It says the information will be released to the public tomorrow, but if the brackets aren't built, I just checked and they haven't been, all you will see are the participants names when 3:30 comes around and that's it.  You won't see who is wrestling who.  The complete lack of communication about this stuff is baffling.  It's not hard to send out an email to tell people when the brackets will be built.  I've said it before, it really seems as though some people enjoy holding this power over people's heads.

That’s the good Ol IHSAA same crap different year and it goes back a long time. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the same draws happen for certain reasons and why it takes so long for them to be released. 

There is absolutely zero reason to not release them Saturday night, especially if they have a “formula”.

Likely their thought is since this isn’t something big like basketball or football we can just get around to it when we get back in the office on Monday.  

3 hours ago, Clint Gard said:

I’m not refusing to show anything.  I’m simply not going to spend my entire Sunday proving you wrong when I already have.  From the get go I have said two things…we did it for our guys and got it right for our former SS.  I have also said they aren’t random.  Multiple people have made the same type of statements. To prove something is correct it has to be correct for all possibilities.  Multiple people have stated that some weight classes are the same for multiple years based on what they have seen.  You only need one example to prove something is false.  We have multiple examples.  So, it’s not random. 😭 about it. 

You guys figured it out, and as a punishment, the IHSAA moved you to East Chicago 🤣.

2 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

Illinois had their regionals yesterday (they do regionals, sectionals, state) and when I checked last night around 8, they already had their sectional brackets built and released.

bro. Regional hotdog review. Let’s gooooooooo!!!