East Chicago Sectional Hot Dogs.

This past Saturday, the Munster wrestling team, and therefore I, went to East Chicago for the first leg of the state series.  Now, the past three years, the East Chicago hot dogs were phenomenal.  A couple of times, I might've gone out the night before sectionals or semi state and consumed a few beverages.  And the perfect cure for condition I was in were these hot dogs.  So, with great anticipation, I headed to concessions, saw the hot dogs were still being cooked in the quality 7/11 rollers, handed my money to the worker, and went to enjoy this hot dog.  But... They changed the dogs.  These new ones were big and plump, but the taste just wasn't there.  I was massively disappointed.  I was so disappointed that if Chris Jr. were only a junior, I would petition to get Munster moved to the Mooresville sectional and regional.  I'm not saying these hot dogs were bad, just, I wanted more.  4.5 slices of pizza outta 8.  I'm heading to Hobart this Saturday for regionals and will conduct a retaste of their weiners.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20240127_160456693.jpg

10 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

Hey @ontherise219 , if you end up going to Hobart Saturday, wanna meet up and share a hot dog?

How do you tag people?

“@“ button 

Then type in name you wanna tag in, usually a whole list of posters will follow when you type in the first letter . Check capital letters and lower case letters within posters name is key also . 

no space between @_____ name 

Edited by TeamGarcia