Jennings county sectional

I'm with Kendrick. 

It's not a shot at any team in the Jeff Sectional or anything, the disparity needs to be addressed. 

Switzerland County should be at Richmond this weekend

Eastern back to Jeff 

New Albany and Floyd should be back at Jeff

Corydon, Crawford Co and North Harrison to Southridge

Definite no disrespect here, I'm a proud Charlestown Pirate alum that cut my teeth in the Jeff Sectional (w/ Floyd and New Albany).  I have many friends that have kids on the team and am still friends with many of the coaches in the that sectional.     But the depth is not there, right now, and I think they are in for a long day Saturday.  

1 hour ago, MitchRobb said:

Maybe bring back them floyd county schools 

True, although they may need to shift a couple decent teams to replace them at their current Sectional.  

Odds are several of the Sectionals in that area need to be shifted around to more accurately keep each competitive and within a useful distance.  For the short term though you could move couple decent Bloomington or Jennings Sectional teams (currently largest in the state) that are logistically close to Southridge Sectional boarders to keep the competitive balance if Floyd and New Albany were moved back. 

Edited by MattM

1 hour ago, Washedup141 said:

Too much competition for the host school……

Glad somebody said it we all know who doesn’t want that to happen so they can win every sectional championship.