CP and B-burg depth

In the fresh set of east chi semi-state rankings CP has all 14 guys ranked in the SS with 12 in the top 4.  This has me curious to what type of depth both CP and B-burg have out of their backups?  How many state qualifier caliber wrestlers are there in the two rooms that won't even be in the starting line up come sectionals.  I'm not all that familiar with either programs schedule, but I assume the "JV" squads wrestles in mostly varsity level tournaments on Saturdays and I'm curious how they have faired.  It would be interesting to see how those squads might matchup with some of the stronger 1A or 2A teams

20 hours ago, Birdie said:

In the fresh set of east chi semi-state rankings CP has all 14 guys ranked in the SS with 12 in the top 4.  This has me curious to what type of depth both CP and B-burg have out of their backups?  How many state qualifier caliber wrestlers are there in the two rooms that won't even be in the starting line up come sectionals.  I'm not all that familiar with either programs schedule, but I assume the "JV" squads wrestles in mostly varsity level tournaments on Saturdays and I'm curious how they have faired.  It would be interesting to see how those squads might matchup with some of the stronger 1A or 2A teams

It would be nice if large teams like Brownsburg varsity #2 could go through the state tournament. They'd win some sectionals and advance some through regionals and possibly semi state. I am not sure how good CP #2 V is.

18 minutes ago, navy80 said:

It would be nice if large teams like Brownsburg varsity #2 could go through the state tournament. They'd win some sectionals and advance some through regionals and possibly semi state. I am not sure how good CP #2 V is.

My guess is CP would have about 5 state qualifiers through their JV  

20 hours ago, Birdie said:

Cp v2 would have prob 4-6 or more that would have possibility of qualifying for state and placing that are all young underclassmen. Depth in the room is what makes programs really click and then when the bell rings they are ready to answer. I am sure Brownsburg has several as well. I don't think cp v2 has lost yet if not mistaken. They are really good! 

Programs like st paris Graham for years had freshman and sophomores not start and then win state titles Jr and sr years from developing with the upper classmen. 

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Our varsity 2 could have 3 or 4 state qualifiers. IMO

Looking back at rosters over the years.  This senior class frosh year.  List not exclusive, could have missed guys.

BBurg-Derringer

Carroll-Todd SQ

Cathedral-Bragg, McGinley SQ, Weingart, Hosia Smith

CG--Larocca, Mcconnell 2nd, Nate Johnson

CE--Mcmahon SQ

PM-Huckaby SQ, Young, Mcclure

WC-Wilburn SSQ, Russell 4th, Cashman 4th, Durham SQ

Last year

BBurg Gibbs, Ogle(wins over #7and 10 this year)

CG Vander Luitgaren

Penn Vargo

PM Dale