EMD at Team State

This is the team I immediately associate with the event due to their history in the previous IHSAA tournament and the current IHSWCA tournament. I know Crown Point and Brownsburg have owned the state duals recently, but for some reason, even in “down” years, EMD never looks out of it and always seem like they’re due to cause a surprise either as a team or with a breakout individual performance. I have a lot of respect for this program and I’m curious to see what takes place on Saturday for the Wildcats.

On 1/3/2024 at 3:33 PM, blueandgold said:

This is the team I immediately associate with the event due to their history in the previous IHSAA tournament and the current IHSWCA tournament. I know Crown Point and Brownsburg have owned the state duals recently, but for some reason, even in “down” years, EMD never looks out of it and always seem like they’re due to cause a surprise either as a team or with a breakout individual performance. I have a lot of respect for this program and I’m curious to see what takes place on Saturday for the Wildcats.

Lol I cooked with this post