Frosh Soph State

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, ENoblewrestling said:

Anyone have any updates on if there will be more qualfiers?  Also wondering about Indy Nationals.  With state being in Evansville, will the location or date change?

According to Trackwrestling.

North Qualifier at Hobart HS

South Qualifier at Ford Center Evansville

Girls Central qualifier at Broad Ripple HS

With the girls having a semi state this year, do they automatically qualify for the Frosh Soph state tournament if they made semi state? I know last year the only automatic qualifiers were state placers and everyone else had to qualify at one of the regionals.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, QuinnHarris said:

Is there no central qualifier for the boys??

It’s usually Indy Nationals

Not gonna get into it much, but avoid that one if you can. We take ours down to Evansville and if they don’t qualify, some still go to Indy if they have to

12 minutes ago, Coach Brobst said:

It’s usually Indy Nationals

Not gonna get into it much, but avoid that one if you can. We take ours down to Evansville and if they don’t qualify, some still go to Indy if they have to

We have done Indy nationals in the past, just tough with state in Evansville, how late of a day is Evansville usually?

I can’t speak to Evansville but we didn’t get out of Hobart until after 10 last year. They did an incredible job hosting but it was one of the most crowded venues we have ever attended. There really needs to be a third location in addition to Indy Nationals. 

On 1/22/2024 at 8:14 PM, Swarm88 said:

I can’t speak to Evansville but we didn’t get out of Hobart until after 10 last year. They did an incredible job hosting but it was one of the most crowded venues we have ever attended. There really needs to be a third location in addition to Indy Nationals. 

would be nice if they would separate the qualifier and the kids tournament.  

10 hours ago, Keepitlegal said:

would be nice if they would separate the qualifier and the kids tournament.  

I will volunteer to host it at Homestead if the dates are open here. Since it is a Sunday that should work. Our construction will be close to being fully completed next year and our facilities will work great.