Region sports network 👎

Missi Pyle Karen GIF by MOODMANwhat happened to tou guys? You used to be a great watch for region wrestling. But your stream was buffering the entire time, come on pay your internet Bill. I know you are making some money off of amateur athlete 

Also you used to have good announcers like Coaches Hawkins, dan bedoy,Robert  Maldonado, Eric McGill, nick Petrov, Kevin English and Josh Morgan. Even Reiser Who talked to much is better then these guys. Man that was rough, we are one wrestling dad away from yelling squeeze! Come on be better 

Hopefully Indianamat is broadcasting The dual of the year MC vs CP 

3 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Even Reiser Who talked to much is better then these guys. Man that was rough, we are one wrestling dad away from yelling squeeze! Come on be better 

Did he just ask for a Joe monologue for the next broadcast?

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

I’ve done Region Sports Gymnastics commentary and haven’t caught any flak, but I haven’t jumped on the gymnastics boards since. 

I think it’d be fun to have current coaches on, but it’d be hard to find the time. 

2 hours ago, Jcjcjc said:

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

I’ve done Region Sports Gymnastics commentary and haven’t caught any flak, but I haven’t jumped on the gymnastics boards since. 

I think it’d be fun to have current coaches on, but it’d be hard to find the time. 

But an honest crowd