Indiana vs Illinois All-Star Results

Just checked out some of the results from the All-Star dual today and looks like Indiana 1 takes out Illinois 1. Trackwrestling has Logan Farnell taking out #5 in the country Ethan Stiles who committed to Nebraska. Jaquan East barely lost to #7 in the country and a Stanford commit 7-6.

15 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Just checked out some of the results from the All-Star dual today and looks like Indiana 1 takes out Illinois 1. Trackwrestling has Logan Farnell taking out #5 in the country Ethan Stiles who committed to Nebraska. Jaquan East barely lost to #7 in the country and a Stanford commit 7-6.

link?

https://www.trackwrestling.com/teamtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1678652133941&pageName=%2Fteamtournaments%2FDualMeetWizard.jsp&twSessionId=qpjvuzymde

When going to look at results of the dual make sure to scroll down a little. I wish the matches were archived as well!

Edited by bigballerb

Thanks, though's result was slightly different than on track. Their top kid did not show up, so Logan faced the #2 in their lineup Logan Swaw from Lockport. He lost the Illinois AAA State Championship match to Stiles at 160. He is a commit for the Illini, so still good result for a UIndy commit. The final score I believe was 11-9, as there was some definite trackwrestling malfunctions going on with this meet. Indiana Gold and the girls were dominate for sure on the day though. A lot of matches going on, so I lost track of the Blue team. You know your going to have a good day when the announcer is a fun Wildkat having the mic in Chi-Town.