NC SS predictions

Just to review aquinos losses this season. 
wolf that is a savage

thrine x2 that is absolute savage 

Davis another hidden gem that is a monster with his wrist and half. Had an extremely close match with Reyes….

daniels another kid that has been around the block in the wrestling world. 

I understand people believe Wolf will win comfortably against Reyes being that he’s a returning top four finisher who is well-trained, but Aden Reyes has one loss this season and beat returning state runner-up and former #2 Toby Billerman of Perry Meridian twice this season; you cannot discredit or count him out. The Irish are always well-coached and show up big in the postseason. I do have Ty “The Hammer” Valen-Thrine winning the entire bracket this weekend, though. Kid is on another level.

Edited by blueandgold

15 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Just to review aquinos losses this season. 
wolf that is a savage

thrine x2 that is absolute savage 

Davis another hidden gem that is a monster with his wrist and half. Had an extremely close match with Reyes….

daniels another kid that has been around the block in the wrestling world. 

Davis got majored 10-1 against reyes and another decision 6-3, I still have clark over Aquino, it will be a good match nothing less. 

5 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

I understand people believe Wolf will win comfortably against Reyes being that he’s a returning top four finisher who is well-trained, but Aden Reyes has one loss this season and beat returning state runner-up and former #2 Toby Billerman of Perry Meridian; you cannot discredit or count him out. The Irish are always well-coached and show up big in the postseason. I do have Ty “The Hammer” Valen-Thrine winning the entire bracket this weekend, though. Kid is on another level.

I think anyone who thinks Wolf is going to win comfortably against reyes hasn't watched a match from either all year long, will be a very good match

10 minutes ago, Komachati said:

Davis got majored 10-1 against reyes and another decision 6-3, I still have clark over Aquino, it will be a good match nothing less. 

I think Davis has been so under the radar it catches people off guard. Especially with him at 126 he is very impressive. That kid will be making trips to gain bridge through this HS career.

wolf on top is another level of wrestling. 

4 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Honest opinion, Thrine is dangerous. He is getting better at a fast rate. His eye for open opportunities is insane. 

this kid is something g special. 

Agreed, when he stuck wolf at regionals is when i realized this kid is something serious

18 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

I feel you guys are late on this as kid was ISWA Folkstyle Finalist with bracket of loaded high school kids. He pinned state placer Mosier enroute to the finals 

Everyone knew this kid was good but I don't think anyone was expecting him to be 34-0 and pinning returning state placer Blake Wolf in a just over a minute. 

36 minutes ago, Komachati said:

Everyone knew this kid was good but I don't think anyone was expecting him to be 34-0 and pinning returning state placer Blake Wolf in a just over a minute. 

5 Freshman still unbeaten heading into tomorrow. Also some more at heavier weights with great chances to punch their ticket to state 

27 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

5 Freshman still unbeaten heading into tomorrow. Also some more at heavier weights with great chances to punch their ticket to state 

This freshman class is really solid and the upcoming freshman class is even better.