Frustration

piscis1956

6 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

It was a bit frustrating that the regional I attended had no program with brackets but yet had no internet to be able access Trackwrestling or IndianaMat or IHSAA.org … or even to be able text results results to relatives who couldn’t attend.   Grrrrr!

Ohhh I’d be spitting nails !!!!!!!

Yep, Bet I know which one. 🙂   Cell service is spotty too. I have had them run out before in years past as well. I used to always print my own to take.  Now I just download the handy dandy IndianaMat brackets on my phone.  Be careful though, you become more popular there once the word gets out, plus the rankings included.  Well, to be fair, I am not that popular in the first place so.... HAHAHA!!

Edited by RAJR
typos

18 hours ago, RAJR said:

Yep, Bet I know which one. 🙂   Cell service is spotty too. I have had them run out before in years past as well. I used to always print my own to take.  Now I just download the handy dandy IndianaMat brackets on my phone.  Be careful though, you become more popular there once the word gets out, plus the rankings included.  Well, to be fair, I am not that popular in the first place so.... HAHAHA!!

I guess I should be clear that I was NOT as Connersville.

21 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

It was a bit frustrating that the regional I attended had no program with brackets but yet had no internet to be able access Trackwrestling or IndianaMat or IHSAA.org … or even to be able text results results to relatives who couldn’t attend.   Grrrrr!

Who need a program? Just download the IndianaMat brackets and be prepared!

29 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Who need a program? Just download the IndianaMat brackets and be prepared!

Yes, but  my printer wasn’t working this week and I assumed they would either have a program or at least I’d be able to access Trackwrestling.  Live and learn.  Yes, I’ll definitely be downloading the IndianaMat brackets.  I usually do.  Thank you for providing that service.

• 4 weeks later...

So I ran into the issue first at the Pendleton Heights regional where no brackets available and no wifi to view trackwrestling.

Then this past week at Hancock County Junior High tournament at New Palestine, again no brackets nor wifi for Trackwrestling.  They kept announcing over and over that you had to use Trackwrestling.  I pointed out to them there was no wifi available for guests, but still kept making the same announcement.  Fans were very frustrated, even the New Pal fans I talked to.