OSU at IU this Friday

Agree that IU seems to be getting more competitive lately, but if OSU wrestles their top guys, IU will be lucky to win a match.  Hope I am wrong.  Anyone know why Washington didn't wrestle Midlands? 

Edited by RAJR

2 hours ago, RAJR said:

Agree that IU seems to be getting more competitive lately, but if OSU wrestles their top guys, IU will be lucky to win a match.  Hope I am wrong.  Anyone know why Washington didn't wrestle Midlands? 

Wondering why quite a few IU guys didn't compete.

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Any plan on attending?

New guy here. I very well may, from E'ville. Never been to an IU meet before, best as I can tell it's non ticketed. Am I wrong? Any chance it fills to capacity and a guy is left out in the cold?

4 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

New guy here. I very well may, from E'ville. Never been to an IU meet before, best as I can tell it's non ticketed. Am I wrong? Any chance it fills to capacity and a guy is left out in the cold?

Not a chance on either, to happen. Lol. Join the party. I’ll be the fat bald guy behind the scorers table. 

6 hours ago, Disco said:

Good match. Good crowd. Indiana has a ways to go before they can compete with the big boys of the B10.  Recruit recruit recruit!  

Agreed.  IU looked good for the most part in the matches they were suppose to. 

Harris at 184 looks way too small for the weight.  South looked ok for what I believe is his first time competing for the year.  Mendez just did Mendez things to Porter at 133.

I thought Indiana Wrestled well last night winning 4 matches. Indiana has a long way to go but they are making big improvements this season. If you look at the top recruiting classes Ohio State has brought in for the last 6 years on paper they should have shut Indiana out. I wonder if the coaching staff can keep developing their guys this season or will Indiana underperform?  What do you guys think success looks like for this program and for Purdue realistically? The big ten is loaded it’s hard for those two programs to compete with the big dogs. 

Edited by Indianasuperfan