Where's Hawkins from Crown Point?

4 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

suspense GIF

Just go back and listen to the Indianamat broadcast for the little bit info giving on his situation . For the rest of us it’s basically only Hawkins Family and Coaching Staff know how long he’ll be out . Only time will reveal how long that’ll be . 😊

30 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Just go back and listen to the Indianamat broadcast for the little bit info giving on his situation . For the rest of us it’s basically only Hawkins Family and Coaching Staff know how long he’ll be out . Only time will reveal how long that’ll be . 😊

I Dont Get It Tell Me GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)Speak Tell Me GIF by All Creatures Great And SmallBut Seriously No GIF by DrSquatchSoapCoGuardians Of The Galaxy Seriously GIF by Leroy Patterson

I will go back and listen.  But these responses are a little strange.  Maybe it is just me.  I just wanted to know why.  A simple non of your business would have done the job.  But go and listen to indianamat broadcast makes it seem like there might be more to this.  Guess what now I'm curious.  Will do more investigating than I wanted to.... Stay tune...

Buddy,  I don't care (that much).  I was asking as a big fan of his and his family.  Obviously I know he is a great kid and has an awesome family.  I will not comment further as I have found out the reason.  I respect him and even respect his family more.  But please don't be calling me buddy I don't even know you therefore I am not your buddy.   Best of luck Hawkins family and I only wish the best for Landon.  Hope I get to see him wrestle soon.

13 hours ago, VisionQuest87 said:

Buddy,  I don't care (that much).  I was asking as a big fan of his and his family.  Obviously I know he is a great kid and has an awesome family.  I will not comment further as I have found out the reason.  I respect him and even respect his family more.  But please don't be calling me buddy I don't even know you therefore I am not your buddy.   Best of luck Hawkins family and I only wish the best for Landon.  Hope I get to see him wrestle soon.

Calm down then buddy…. he will be back soon. 💪🏼🥇

Edited by Mattyb