An Indiana Wrestling Fan's Guide to the Walsh Jesuit Ironman

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Computer Reaction GIF 
To those multiple someone’s that wanna talk … Go wrestle the best and we’ll see who’s unbeaten . That Topic is dead now on this website now that we opened Indiana boarders . That hammer is killin it! 

Errrrrrrrrrr….. Dang it !

Christian Carroll is the only one that can talk all undefeated . I believe he would have dog walked the field at whatever weight he would have went .

Sorry Oklahoma State Fans . 
Pistol Pete Fans . 
John Smith Fans 

Stillwater Fans 

Wooooooo…. Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Go Cowboys !

Just now, TeamGarcia said:

Errrrrrrrrrr….. Dang it !

Christian Carroll is the only one that can talk all undefeated . I believe he would have dog walked the field at whatever weight he would have went .

Sorry Oklahoma State Fans . 
Pistol Pete Fans . 
John Smith Fans 

Stillwater Fans 

Wooooooo…. Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Go Cowboys !

Some Elkhart news station reported last week that he was done competing for Jimtown and enrolling in OK State next semester. Not sure if the report is true or not, or if he doesn't change his mind in the next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Some Elkhart news station reported last week that he was done competing for Jimtown and enrolling in OK State next semester. Not sure if the report is true or not, or if he doesn't change his mind in the next few weeks. 

Thor …. Man ! 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Computer Reaction GIF 
To those multiple someone’s that wanna talk … Go wrestle the best and we’ll see who’s unbeaten . That Topic is dead now on this website now that we opened Indiana boarders . That hammer is killin it! 

I was thinking about that today… the number of undefeated state champs from Indiana is going to go waaaay down from this point forward. With that said… the level of talent will be elevated to something that we have never seen prior. IMO

Just go watch @Y2CJ41 interviews with both head coaches. These are guys that have coached guys like Mendez and BLee. They have been around greatness, and they were amazed of what we all saw this past weekend. Can’t wait for next year! 

33 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Just go watch @Y2CJ41 interviews with both head coaches. These are guys that have coached guys like Mendez and BLee. They have been around greatness, and they were amazed of what we all saw this past weekend. Can’t wait for next year! 

I spent a good bit of time watching it Friday and Saturday and not just our kids. I think your coach said it best, "seeing the kid, that beat our kid, get beat the next round and then that kid gets beat, rinse and repeat..." I think that about sums it up. How in the heck is there that much time to get better when you're working five or six days per week year round?

Sucks that Christian Carroll won't be competing at state, but heavyweight is now an insane weight class to watch this year.

Paul Clark went and announced himself as a title contender this year with a win over the #11 in the country and a very competitive and Clark-favored match against the #7 before getting pinned in the third.

And then Leighton Jones told us to calm down with a 5-1 decision over Clark in the consolation quarterfinals.

I also think that Dom Burgett and Hosia Smith can be thrown into the mix. Smith was probably already in the conversation, but Burgett is underrated imo. Wouldn't be surprised to see him under the lights.

39 minutes ago, gsmith58 said:

I spent a good bit of time watching it Friday and Saturday and not just our kids. I think your coach said it best, "seeing the kid, that beat our kid, get beat the next round and then that kid gets beat, rinse and repeat..." I think that about sums it up. How in the heck is there that much time to get better when you're working five or six days per week year round?

No clue... I think just seeing and feeling that speed, strength, intensity, and skill will push our guys to find the next gear. We both know where to find the training and coaches. We have good ones (North, Central and South). It's going to be up to the kids to find that next level gear.