I actually was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago before jumping on the message board. 

If you have the ACC Network they have NC State vs North Carolina on at 6.  That’s what I’m about to watch. 

Flo has the first episode of Toughest Bracket ever which is pretty good.  Flo also has opening rounds of the Poweraid HS tournament which is one of the nations top in season tournaments.  

or jump on Amazon Prime and search wrestling.  Once you filter around the Hillbilly Jim and Iron Shek related videos they do have a few armature wrestling documentaries on there worth watching.  

Edited by MattM

59 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

..is there no BigTen wrestling on my tv tonight? First January Friday in years that I recall. Sucks. What’s a guy to do? 

Watch the Michigan St. @ Ohio St dual on BTN+.  It's going on now.  You can catch a replay this evening, cast it to your TV and it will be almost like a regular Friday night!

It's funny you posted this.... I just got home and was about to look to see if there was one on tonight.  Thought it was a little weird that MSU - OSU were wrestling at 3:00 on a Friday afternoon.

8 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

Lemme use your login if your going. How you dudes pay for beer with all these dang extra video subscriptions? Can’t hide money, amirite? 

Lemme call my Cousin really nice christmas vacation GIFmaybe he can go hollar at the B1G Conference commissioner to give you these logins you desire . He lives up in Da Region . This is what I did... boom extra Modelo $ . 

“And If It Wouldn't Be Too Much, I'd Like To Get Something For You, UncleJimmy ... Something Real Nice."