Who is Fairhaven?

maligned

Yes,  Its  the private academy in Chesterton by the dunes.   Its definitely the one that wrestled Harrison Varsity B or JV.  I was there to prove it.

I think due to some IHSAA rules that conflict with there religious rules at the school,  they don't join the IHSAA.  But they do wrestle a parochial state championship in Illinois.

Yes,  Its  the private academy in Chesterton by the dunes.   Its definitely the one that wrestled Harrison Varsity B or JV.  I was there to prove it.

I think due to some IHSAA rules that conflict with there religious rules at the school,  they don't join the IHSAA.  But they do wrestle a parochial state championship in Illinois.

Great! Thanks, guys

When I invited them to wrestle at Boone Grove, they would bring extra wrestlers to help man the tables and keep score for the tournament. Back in the day they would bring 2 school bus load of wrestlers to ISWA tournaments in the region, I think they bring about 40 kids now to these tournaments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.