Looking for a book

Sarah Flamion

I am in contact with the ancient elders daughter she is a good family friend. Unfortunately The Elder is suffering from some medical issues. His daughter has given me permission to sell the remaining copies of the book. I will be giving all of the money back to the family. So the good news is there are copies of the book, bad news there are only 13 copies. If you are interested in a copy of the book please email me directly at Ryan@contenderswrestling.com. The books will be $10 if you meet up to get it or $15 to ship. I will give them to the first 13 emails.

Thanks

Ryan Parrish

I am in contact with the ancient elders daughter she is a good family friend. Unfortunately The Elder is suffering from some medical issues. His daughter has given me permission to sell the remaining copies of the book. I will be giving all of the money back to the family. So the good news is there are copies of the book, bad news there are only 13 copies. If you are interested in a copy of the book please email me directly at Ryan@contenderswrestling.com. The books will be $10 if you meet up to get it or $15 to ship. I will give them to the first 13 emails.

Thanks

Ryan Parrish

Sent you an email Ryan.  Really hope I am one of the first 13!!!!!

One more idea -- can I suggest to Y2 that he has the Indianamat feature writer (I think it's Jeremy Hines) possibly get in contact with TheAncientElder and do a story on him and his passion for Indiana wrestling history?  I think it would make a great article

Joe-I'm going to send you a email to help you get in touch with his daughter.

I also wanted everyone to know that TAE is still a huge wrestling fan, he always is wanting to wear wrestling shirts. He offered to give me the last few copies of the book in exchange for shirts. I was thinking as he deals with these health issues the wrestling community may show him we are thinking about him by sending him some wrestling shirts from your local school or club. He wears adult medium. So if you have an extra team shirt laying around please feel free to email me about that as well, or I will be at ISWA folkstyle state in a few weeks I can collect some there. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.