Evansville

twooooooo

Lots of talent coming out of the Castle Regional that could potentially make some noise at the Ford Center and represent the south at Bankers Life....guessing on some of the guys weights.

The obvious (returning State Qualifiers):

Lee - MD (145)

Bethel - Mt.Vernon (145/152?)

Luigs - MD (120)

Jourdan - MD (152)

Choate - Mt.Vernon (220)

Miller- North Posey (126??)

Watch List:

Annakin - Castle

Gorman - Mt.Vernon (126)

Weidner - MD

Dilbeck - Gibson Southern (126)

Schaefer - Memorial (132)

Craig - Reitz (132)

Elpers - North (132)

Burke- North (145)

Wilson - Princeton (145)

Ramsey - Castle (138)

Williams - Memorial (152)

Farmer - Castle (160)

Lehman - MD (160)

Barclay - South Spencer (195)

Gahagen - Memorial (195)

Lang - Mt.Vernon (195)

Klem - Gibson Southern (285)

Kyles - Harrison (285)

Wilderman - MD (220)

Ripple - Mt.Vernon (285)

Seth Horty(EM) I think should be in the mix. I believe he only has 2 losses with those coming from #15 Mosconi and #6 Schoenegge. Both were close matches.

The Ev. SS is loaded with tons of talent that could very well make the podium at Bankers. However, the south isn't represented in the SS with only 30% of the listed 64 wrestlers. There is still a lot of wrestling to go including the EMD Holiday classic that we will see many of the wrestlers paired up. Should be a good measuring stick to see where many of the names listed in earlier post line up.

You've called both MV and Memorial 195s on top but after tonight, both have been beaten by the Reitz 195. Both wins by decision. Reitz beat MV at the Hill Classic and tonight he beat Memorial at the Harrison 10-Way

I don't think any of the 3 mentioned above make it out of SS. I have seen all 3 wrestle this year and personally, I haven't been impressed at all.

Any big matches at Harrison 10 way?

None that would effect our rankings that I can recall.

I will say that a few wrestlers really looked good.

EM- Seth Horty went undefeated. I believe he had 7pins.

EM-Chance Williams 8-1. Only loss was to #1 Ky ranked Ben Barton 9-5

EM- both Brown boys went undefeated

North Posey- Levi Miller undefeated. This kid has really progressed since last year. He's definately going to make some noise at 126.

Reitz- Caleb Craig looked good at the tourney. May be a sleeper come tournament time.

Edited by 1prouddad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.