Traewick is a MONSTER!

FCFIGHTER170

Just thought I'd let everyone know he improved tremedously with his technique. He wasnt tested 2day a new castle duals. He was shooting beautiful blast doubles and single legs. He's unreal fast for a heavyweight and his physique is shredded especially at HW. He looked like he's ready to contend. I'm not really familiar with the heavyweight landscape but this young man impressed the heck out of me. He looks like over the summer he worked extremely hard and is putting the whole state on notice.

Trawicks speed is unreal for a heavy weight. 4.8 flat was his 40 time and this was when he was weighing 315. His agility, speed, and of course power are unreal. the kid benches 440 squats 675 and powercleans 320. As long as he can keep the mental game in his favor I think his strength and speed can handle themselves. I've personally wrestled him in the practice room this season and I see him going very far this year.

Did he do well against you wrestling189? I'm not familiar with your skill set jw broski.

I was a 3x semi state qualifier. Nothing special but held my own. He did not have a problem taking me down. I would like to blame this on getting older and being outta shape but he's just good! Lookin for him to be under the spotlights this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.