Amazing Freshman

Wrestling4EVER

I was at the HHC Conference Duals today and two wrestlers really stuck out to me. I have been around wrestling for a very long time and I haven't seen too many freshman that look as comfortable,smooth,smart,and as tough as Columbus Easts 106 pounder Graham Rooks and Floyd Centrals 113 pounder Sellmer. I would be shocked if these two didnt place in the top 4 in their careers,if not this year. Does anyone know any notable opponents that these two guys have wrestled in the past and the result? Also would like to know what people think that have seen them wrestle. Thanks

Not familiar with Sellmer,but East has a great group of freshman this year in Rooks,Combest,and Pollitt...and Cayden Rooks and Jake schoenegge coming in next year,future and present looks good at east!!!....the lil blonde freshman 220# from Jennings county looks pretty good too,going 5-0;but I'm a little bit biased. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.