Stuck at work

TripleB

To all the people stuck at work today for NCAA's. Salute to you!

This was going to be my first year off during NCAA's in a long time, then snow, then the district's decision to use up the first week of Spring Break for make up days.

Now it's going to be movies and trackwrestling in Mr. TripleB's room today!!!

What is wrong? We can have a moment of silence for you also.

This probably isn't a good time to tell you I get paid to watch wrestling and get the best seat in the house is it?

hahaha, you are just the worst.

What is wrong? We can have a moment of silence for you also.

This probably isn't a good time to tell you I get paid to watch wrestling and get the best seat in the house is it?

I'll be watching the finals on an 8ft by 8ft HDTV with the likes of Tskin, Prepare2Win, Grenadier2012, and we are debating about letting MadTownXWrestler in, but he'll have to do a truffleshuffle and profess his love for Class Wrestling.

Maybe I'll give him your number after a few rounds Y2... that could make for good times!!

I just hope they have the beer I decide to order.  All these so called beer places in Madison have a beer menu with half the menu not available.  I'll toast to one true state champion for you Y2.  This is the year of the heavy weights.  It's a silly stacked weight class and I'm excited to watch Adam Chalfant win it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.