@138 Hughes

@145 LeCount

@160 Corsaro

@170 Gonzalez

@182 Rypel

@195 Johnson

@220 Robison

@HWT WES

I agree with most.  Though I think 106 is a toss-up between Bailey and Konrath.  I haven't had the pleasure of watching Bailey yet,  but I did see Konrath win this weekend in dominant fashion, and was impressed with his wrestling.  Think it can go either way.  There I agree up to 132, where I believe Wilson will beat James for a 3rd consecutive time.  They've all been close, but I believe Wilson is better late and has a better ability to score when he needs to. He creates offense. My final issue lies in the 182 lb class.  After watching Chambers win Semi-State in rather dominate fashion, I firmly believe he's a legitimate title contender.  Though it will be tough to beat Rypel, it can be done.

lmao why leave out the other 4 weight classes...

i thought about it but decided to stop there, I'm just saying there are talented wrestlers that can win state at the other semistates too, and pretty much guaranteeing 6 champs, when one has a returning champ in his weight,  seems a bit ridiculous.  They could win six, works, they will win six, doesnt.

New Castle will have  either 6 or 7.  120, 132, 160 and 182 are locks IMO.  They should get 285 to make it 5.  50/50 on 145...  After that, they could get 106 and would be a surprise to get 170. 

If I had to make the over under I would say 5 1/2 or 6.  Just for fun - lets make the O/U 6 1/2

Now lets vote over or under.

I'll take under.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.