#1 Franklin Community @ #9 New Pal tonight

PURDUEdad

It would be nice from the individual side of things.  However, New Pal has a solid 113 pounder too in Starks, though Smith has already beat his this year.  I guess it depends on how Franklin would want the team score to play out, for that match to be a consideration. 

>:(

It would be nice from the individual side of things.  However, New Pal has a solid 113 pounder too in Starks, though Smith has already beat his this year.  I guess it depends on how Franklin would want the team score to play out, for that match to be a consideration.

I'm guessing Franklin can win by a decent margin.  Hopefully starting weight is 26 or 32 so they will know they can move guys around at the end and still win.

>:(I'm guessing Franklin can win by a decent margin.  Hopefully starting weight is 26 or 32 so they will know they can move guys around at the end and still win.

I'd say Franklin likely wins either way but like I said it depends how they want the inal team score to look.  I agree the starting weight may play a factor if they are even thinking of that possible individual match up. 

Well heck they shouldn't  wrestle in this one if we already know the winner on the last one. Good coaches teach good wrestlers how to overcome their obstacles, C.R.=Good Coach.

if you major a kid the first time you wrestle, and then bump up to wrestle a state champ the next time.... that wouldn't be considered "ducking"... that would actually be the opposite of "ducking"

Well heck they shouldn't  wrestle in this one if we already know the winner on the last one. Good coaches teach good wrestlers how to overcome their obstacles, C.R.=Good Coach.

I guess Coach Red didn't teach him how to overcome the obstacle. You even thinking that Smith is avoiding Starks is funny.

makes cents  why wrestle someone youve already beat when you can bump up and get beat, interesting philosophy. ;D

My guess is it would be a close match. You shouldn't guarantee red would beat someone who might win state himself. If that's the case everyone at 120 should just quit, because red is unbeatable. .. really, it doesn't matter because smith didn't bump up but yeah so much for coach red figuring out smith.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.