EIAC

FatManRoller

A few things to say to bigmak's newest predictions.

It's hard to see Greensburg not having a single champion.

113: Bartosz could win, the 2 placed above him he lost to in close matches, they both could've gone either way.

145: wood beat the EC 145 earlier in the year, can't see him placing higher than him.

182: Black is a former ssq and beat Orschell this past week.

220: Neisius has to be the favorite. He has 3 losses to solid opponents and hasn't lost to an EIAC wrestler.

HVY: Hayes is the man. As the returning champ, and after losing a close match to Selm, he'll come out with some fire in him.

hey its no disrespect to the greensburg team at all...matter of fact, i think the program is great and they whipped our butts. my reasons are:

113: Bartosz could win, the 2 placed above him he lost to in close matches, they both could've gone either way.

i knew the 2 had beaten him a couple times already so that is why i didnt put him over the 2 but i know it gets tougher to beat the same kid over and over so i wouldnt be surprised to see bartosz in the championship match, just wouldnt see him beating deal

145: wood beat the EC 145 earlier in the year, can't see him placing higher than him.

im a wood fan. he got a bad seed here as i feel he faces the best one in the bracket in the semis. if it was any of the other seeds, he would be in championship. that being said, wood can pull out some great wins as he showed at sectional last year, but he is inconsistant. he definately has the potential to win this but which wood will show up is the question

182: Black is a former ssq and beat Orschell this past week.

didnt know he beat orschell, i moved him to 2 and in the championship. i just dont see him beating shirkey, shirkey is a beast

220: Neisius has to be the favorite. He has 3 losses to solid opponents and hasn't lost to an EIAC wrestler.

i agree that neisius pprob is a favorite in this one. again it comes down to seed as i feel he faces the best in the semis. miller has greatly improved this year and has some good wins to prove he is right there. he is ranked 5th in SS for a reason which is only 1 spot from going to state. this is actually an upset pick of mine because i know how good neisius is. he is proven, i think miller proves himself here tho

HVY: Hayes is the man. As the returning champ, and after losing a close match to Selm, he'll come out with some fire in him.

i have your man beating selm...i just dont have him beating kirk. i think selm has a tendency to be inconsistant and i think hayes will win his revenge match. i just dont think he will have enough left for kirk

I also would have had chase in the finals too but hill dropping down put a monkey wrench in that one as I am a chase fan as well...hill is just really good and on fire right now

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it is set to start Monday at 5pm. The weather still might have something to say about it happening. I hope to get there by the 2nd round. Really puts the parents and fans in a bind to get there on a work day :(

I was told 4PM (unless they changed it after that).  Can't start it much later.  Seems to take 5-6 hours, and this year we will have less byes because we have 8 teams instead of 6......

I was told 4PM (unless they changed it after that).  Can't start it much later.  Seems to take 5-6 hours, and this year we will have less byes because we have 8 teams instead of 6......

I heard they were trying to get a 4th mat to help speed things up. Connersville coach sent a text to wrestlers and parents stating start time of 5pm. I'm an hour and 1/2 drive away so unless I can get off work early, going to miss at least the 1st round.

I heard they were trying to get a 4th mat to help speed things up. Connersville coach sent a text to wrestlers and parents stating start time of 5pm. I'm an hour and 1/2 drive away so unless I can get off work early, going to miss at least the 1st round.

FC coach just sent me a text saying 4pm weigh ins and 5pm start.

I will try to post results for late arrivers.

106 lbs.

1. Cainan Schaefer South Dearborn

2. Brooke Bunch Connersville    RQ

3. Dakota Ballard Greensburg

4. Randy Collyer Rushville

5. FF East Central

6. FF Batesville

7. FF Franklin County

8. FF Lawrenceburg

i had a couple people private message me and ask why i would put brooke bunch over 20-4 ballard...cause i know what i am doing!!! way to go get it girl!!!!

;D  Congratulations Brooke Bunch

i had a couple people private message me and ask why i would put brooke bunch over 20-4 ballard...cause i know what i am doing!!! way to go get it girl!!!!

Can we get some updates please? Connersville preferably  ;D

im not there so this is the best update i can give...

brooke bunch in finals against schaefer

redd in consolations

deal/weber finals

connersville forfeit

butz/negangard finals

o'farrow in finals

cannon still in winners bracket

gossett still in winners bracket

caldwell still in winners bracket

day got pinned by manning

manning/hill finals

steele/dole finals

gonzalez in finals

shirkey in finals

195 & 220

connersville forfeit

spurlock in consolations

Congrats to all wrestlers tonite. How u won your matches and beat all the terrible calls, u should get an extra win on your record! I would be completely embarrassed to host a tourney with such bad officiating. Unless u live in imagination, I bet 99% agree.( I could tell u who the 1% is)!!

Jerry

Top four in each weight class

106: Schaefer SD, Bunch CO, Ballard GR, Collyer RU

113: Deal BA, Weber FC, Bartosz GR, Roszell RU

120: Butz GR, Negangard EC, Pace FC, Moody BA

126: Boggs SD, O'Farrow CO, Loos FC, Salatin EC

132: Westerfield BA, Oyler LA, Orschell FC, Cannon CO

138: Ruberg LA, Humbert FC, Mitts EC, Espedilla SD

145: Wood GR, Gutapfel EC, Day FC, Wesley LA

152: Hill LA, Manning SD, Day CO, Wilgenbush EC

160: Dole EC, Steele CO, Nobbe BA, Buening GR

170: Gonzalez CO, Raab SD, Allen GR, Lambert RU

182: Shirkey CO, Orschell FC, Black GR, Bugni SD

195: Harnishfeger FC, Hittle RU, Hooten BA, Mitts EC

220: Neisius GR, Moore EC, Miller RU, Bruner SD

285: Selm FC, Hayes GR, Hornaday RU, Smith SD

Greensburg won the team title

Final Team Scores:

Greensburg        158

Franklin County  154

Connersville        135

South Dearborn  132

East Central        114.5

Batesville              88

Rushville                87

Lawrenceburg      72

Congrats to all wrestlers tonite. How u won your matches and beat all the terrible calls, u should get an extra win on your record! I would be completely embarrassed to host a tourney with such bad officiating. Unless u live in imagination, I bet 99% agree.( I could tell u who the 1% is)!!

Jerry

Agreed, worst I have ever seen, bar none. I would have rather had high school kids officiating. This was not a one school issue, we were all impacted, and as said, I believe 99% would agree. Koodos to these kids for battling through it. You all did a great job keeping your composure. Good luck everyone moving forward.

Agreed, worst I have ever seen, bar none. I would have rather had high school kids officiating. This was not a one school issue, we were all impacted, and as said, I believe 99% would agree. Koodos to these kids for battling through it. You all did a great job keeping your composure. Good luck everyone moving forward.

Yeah, I had never seen a pin "reversed". At least they got the score right (I mean, if it wasn't really a pin).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.