EIAC

FatManRoller

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO CANCELLING, WE'VE ALREADY GOT TEAMS THERE!!!! If you can't make it its a fft..  Lol

Just playing.... it was postponed 2 years ago. with the brackets out now, postponing will help some wrestlers after they watch film. Theyll know who they've got and have a few days to brush up on some key moves.

NO CANCELLING, WE'VE ALREADY GOT TEAMS THERE!!!! If you can't make it its a fft..  Lol

Just playing.... it was postponed 2 years ago. with the brackets out now, postponing will help some wrestlers after they watch film. Theyll know who they've got and have a few days to brush up on some key moves.

one guy posted earlier he just got in from chicago to coach east noble in their conference i believe and as soon as he got in they cancelled lol. several are cancelling and postponing already

That's what I'm waiting for..to get home...they will be posted tonight

well i know the little rivalry between you and coachi, im just saying whoever posts first get cool points from bigmak. you might want to get a start on that!

well i know the little rivalry between you and coachi, im just saying whoever posts first get cool points from bigmak. you might want to get a start on that!

BigMak might reach 1000 post's tonight, for sure by the end of the weekend. Although he might be saving that post for something special though.

BigMak might reach 1000 post's tonight, for sure by the end of the weekend. Although he might be saving that post for something special though.

nothing special this weekend, bigmaks favorite 145 pounder was out of school and no show at practice due to being sick all day :(

nothing special this weekend, bigmaks favorite 145 pounder was out of school and no show at practice due to being sick all day :(

Bummer, just read that on the TEC thread after I posted. Better this weekend than next though. I'm a cup half full guy and I know it's disappointing, but look on the bright side. Less gray or grayer hair and hair loss tomorrow ;).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.