NPSmith

The Caveman is correct.  T Ferg started on fire and was up 6-0 before Sinkovics started to battle back.  Final score was 7-4 if I remember correctly and Sinkovics was starting to roll.  I'm not sure how it would have ended if there were three two minute periods.  I still believe that Ferguson will finish top 4 this year.

Sinkovics is the only person Ferguson did not pin at the tournament. it was a 6 to 4 match. All of his matches were pins in under a minute, except the Sinko match of course.

Check it out

http://s103.trackwrestling.com/tw/opentournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&loadBalanced=true&sport=wrestling&TIM=1389911067848&pageName=&ie=false&frameSize=707

T ferg looked like he was on another level at indianamat. I wish reitz wrestled a little tougher schedule so I could add some notable wins in so everyone could know how tough this kid is. I'm sure he will have a deep run in Indy

That's because he is on another level  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.