LeCount vs Forte

FatalCradle15

They should meet at Bellmont Jan 11 after that its anyone's guess as to whether they will stay in each others weight class. I would think either one would be the favorite at 38,45 or 52 so I doubt they will both go 45 come state Time.

I don't believe they have, however they have both lost to Jared McKinley but that's apples and oranges. I'm sure they have had other common opponents. This is one of those match ups that will be worth the trip to Bellmont and I sure hope the powers that be do everything to make it happen. I.E. make sure perry wrestles Mishawaka at Bellmont.

from what i have heard (through others so take it as such) yes they have wrestled before and it was always close with forte holding a slight edge.....they were supposedly drill partners at CIA for many years so they obviously know each other......if it were me, and lets say they are friends, i would avoid each other at state so they can both win a state title this year......why have one and one without?........now if they are not friends and maybe there is a rivalry and a dislike for each other.....well then it's gonna be a battle and they may well end up facing each other.......one loses but the fans win.......in my opinion two of the toughest kids out there regardless of weight class and both deserving of another state title......time will tell........

from what i have heard (through others so take it as such) yes they have wrestled before and it was always close with forte holding a slight edge.....they were supposedly drill partners at CIA for many years so they obviously know each other......if it were me, and lets say they are friends, i would avoid each other at state so they can both win a state title this year......why have one and one without?........now if they are not friends and maybe there is a rivalry and a dislike for each other.....well then it's gonna be a battle and they may well end up facing each other.......one loses but the fans win.......in my opinion two of the toughest kids out there regardless of weight class and both deserving of another state title......time will tell........

they are friends

With so many clubs everyone is everyone's friend. I think you have to go out and do what's best for you and your team. How ever it's breaks down both these kids have bright futures in the college.

and you know that is the one really great thing about off season wrestling, all the out of state tournaments, RTC's, camps, coaches opening their rooms to other kids and such......you really do know someone it seems from about every school.......and in most cases they are your friend.......you don't really see that as much in other sports........

Both Cody, and Tommy are outstanding wrestlers, and great young men. Both are extremely hard workers, and have earned the success they have had on the mat. Cody beat Tommy at middle school state, then at middle school duels Forte beat Lacount. Several other blue team members also avenged loses to gold team members. As the two Indiana teams wrestled each other. Forte beat Lacount at Tulsa nationals also. Both want to win state, but only one can if they are in the same weight class. I hope they both win their second state title this year. Good luck to both.                 

Bill Sinkovics.

p.s. Cody I will have to root for Macri at 52, so maybe you could go 38. Lol.

Sorry for spelling, should be lecount.

I've had the oppurtunity to be around a lot of the current Mishawaka studs, and they are nothing less than brothers. They are both tough as nails. I heard Tommy had a bowl of nails for cereal the other day, without any milk. Better watch out LeCount.  ;)

I've had the oppurtunity to be around a lot of the current Mishawaka studs, and they are nothing less than brothers. They are both tough as nails. I heard Tommy had a bowl of nails for cereal the other day, without any milk. Better watch out LeCount.  ;)

Well LeCount is so tough that he don't ever flush the toilet. He scares the crap out of it. Be very scared Tommy.

Sorry for spelling, should be lecount.

I am not saying Cody wins, I just misspelled his name. I would rather bet on the sun not coming up than to bet against either of them. Neither of them would back down from a Grizzly Bear in a singlet.  Cody is a senior who I am sure wants to go out on top. Tommy is a junior with a chance to be a three timer, which could be big for college. I feel that whatever they decide should be respected. Again best of luck to both.

Look what it has started just by talking about it. Could you grasp the thought of it really happening. I bet it does, and I think it will be a battle and a war. Who backs away? I'm not  cuttin. Perrys line- up is pretty set......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.