Will Cathedral vs New Pal be a good match tonight?

Onkoar

I watched & I will go on record right now catherdral is the best team in the state. They will win team state & will win if team points were calculated at individual state. 145-182 for them is unreal , then throw in Hwt with a 106 & 113 that match up against anyone. Also a solid 132.

Ouch!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin should have their regular 52lber back and van horn back at 45. Both squads are deep so who knows who will wrestle who next time.

Well in that case... Harvey would definitely major the true freshman and Larson would have probaly majored the 52. Idk, for some reason I'm thinking the 45lber for Franklin wrestled his tail off or something, because I feel like that switch would be worse for Franklin's line-up. It doesnt matter though, if's and nut's, candy and but's... Franklin are crowned the Champs this year in The Chris Triacoff Memorial Duals Tournament. Period

Larson beats the freshman. Cathedral wins not to mention Stewart doesn't get injured, Stewart doesn't get pinned & maybe even wins! Need I say more?

You should say more because Cathedral lost to the first heavy hitter it faced . they still have Perry , Penn and MD .

M109R, Does Cathedral have those three teams left on thier schedule? That's a heck of a schedule if they do... Sounds like an injury prone schedule if you'd ask me.

Probably not , but I would guess they would have to beat 2 of the three to win the Ihswca 3A team state . I don't see it happening . 91statequalifier was ready to crown the Irish the best team in the state . I know he doesn't want to hear this , BUT Perry is still the best team until someone beats them . I know for a fact that the Penn camp feel's it has a team to make a solid run at the title . I'm sure Perry , Franklin and MD feel the same way . Throw out the 3-4 super studs a team might have , the winner this year will have a Complete team top to bottom . 3A team state is gonna be awesome .

Undefeated for Irish

106- Breyden bailey 5-0 3 pins 1 tech and 12-2 against 12 Tyler Joseph

145- Harvey 5-0 2 pins 2 major 1 dec

160- Vinny Corsaro 3 pins 2 techs on over Dax jones

285- Wesley Bernard 3-0 with 2 forfeits

Bernard was 5-0 with 2 forfeits (2 pins & beat the Franklin HWT 23-9 )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.