HHC Duals

TripleB

Are they all the same weight? if so which one??

No I push 275, tripleb upwards into the "parts unknown" category, Preparetowin, depends if it a pre or post stop to the bathroom, and grenedier is a lightweight.....

Oh were you reffering to the madison coaches vs the field in hospitality room or the other wrestlers??  I am confused

I bet the "storm" vs the AD's will be a good matchup. Im sure the AD's will put up a good fight and weaken early cancel all events and TripleBBB will get snowed in at Skinners and they will spend the day with some Rivertown Red or Rudolph Red talking about Star Wars and the Twilight trilogy.. I sware to God they will.....

Alot of variables go into the Madison coaches vs hospitality room battle...

1. Does Madison field 14 wrestlers??

2. Who are they wrestling at about 10 when they ambush it from the South

3. Do they go a full on assult or tag in and out until the Jeff parents lock them out

4. Did they stop on the ride to the meet??

My vote Coach weakens late and Triple BBB hold the hardware high late Saturday afternoon.......

Donniebaker - what rock did you crawl out from under?  Better watch poking that stick at BBB, have you ever seen a grizzly bear fight. 

A few years ago New Albany wasn't allowed to wrestle at the Jeff Classic on a Friday Night after school was cancelled that day.  Muncie Southside and MD traveled much larger distances and wrestled.  Not looking good at this point.

My suggestion is that all schools head to Jeff now.  Battle Royal on Saturday.  Ladder and Tables Match in the hospitality room.  Footlong Sub on top of ladder. 

If it is truly snowed out, it will be a shame.  A very competive field this year.  Jennings, Madison, East, Floyd, and Jeff all field solid teams this year. 

Ward vs Noblett is worth price of admission alone, and if the Madison 126 from last year is in there too then watch out.  No love between those three.

I love the winter weather, but much rather see the wrastlin.

Getting reports that Fridays part of the HHC Duals at Columbus East is canceled due to the weather. No clue on Fridays Southern site.  Guessing it will be tomorrow before a plan for Saturday is decided. 

Getting reports that Fridays part of the HHC Duals at Columbus East is canceled due to the weather. No clue on Fridays Southern site.  Guessing it will be tomorrow before a plan for Saturday is decided.

That's weak.... I bet if it was fooseball those Olympians wouldn't have cancelled so fast. Come on Coop.....

Word coming in now is that Saturday is also canceled.  Though I can't officially confirm yet if it's the whole event or our school has made the decided not to let us go.  But from all the weather issues going on through tonight it looks like it could be the first option.

Well it got cancelled... That's a shame, that's 7 matches gone. It's much easier to reschedule a round ball game than it is 7 wrestling matches. This could have easily been pushed back a few hours to accommodate travel and get in 5 matches. The conference A.D.'s really dropped the ball or the headgear I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.