New Castle Super Duals (Dec. 7th)

littlevito

Teams involved include: New Castle, New Palestine, Bellmont, Franklin County, Elwood, Pendelton Heights, Whiteland, and Charlestown.

Round 1

Mat #1: New Castle vs. Franklin County

Mat #2: Bellmont vs. Elwood

Mat #3: Pendelton Heights: vs. New Palestine

Mat #4: Whiteland vs. Charlestown

Round 2

Mat #1: New Castle vs. Elwood

Mat #2: Pendelton Heights vs. Franklin County

Mat #3: Whiteland vs. Bellmont

Mat #4: Charlestown vs. New Palestine

Round 3

Mat #1 New Castle vs. Pendelton Heights

Mat #2 Whiteland vs. Elwood

Mat #3 Bellmont vs. Charlestown

Mat #4 New Palestine vs. Franklin County

Round 4

Mat #1 New Castle vs. Whiteland

Mat #2 Charlestown vs. Pendelton Heights

Mat #3 New Palestine vs. Elwood

Mat #4 Bellmont vs. Franklin County

Round 5

Mat #1 New Castle vs. Charlestown

Mat #2 New Palestine vs. Whiteland

Mat #3 Bellmont vs. Pendelton Heights

Mat #4 Elwood vs. Franklin County

A little disappointed to see that New Castle isn't wrestling New Palestine or Bellmont.

Does Bryce Baumgartner still wrestle for Bellmont? If so he should be at 160 and him and Brickens will be a very good match

Bellmont will not wrestle New Palestine this Saturday, plus they already wrestled each other last weekend at Yorktown. New Palestine did not send Brickens out to wrestle Baumgartner, and instead forfeited at 160.

That's a very good question!  Would be a great match. But no coach red didn't send him out to wrestle! The kids aren't going to get better if they don't wrestle... Just remember you win some you lose some!

I heard a few weeks ago that Nick was injured so even if he did wrestle other matches (not even sure he did) then he may just not have been at 100% yet.  If you know Coach Red then you would know that the implication that he would let a wrestler "avoid" a match for any other reason is nonsense.

I heard a few weeks ago that Nick was injured so even if he did wrestle other matches (not even sure he did) then he may just not have been at 100% yet.  If you know Coach Red then you would know that the implication that he would let a wrestler "avoid" a match for any other reason is nonsense.

He did wrestle other Matches so if he was hurt I respect that. I just took it as he didn't want to wrestle that match up.

He did wrestle other Matches so if he was hurt I respect that. I just took it as he didn't want to wrestle that match up.

I was just informed that Brickens was not there, did not wrestle, and has not even been practicing yet due to a football injury.  There was a first year freshman that competed in a few matches at 160. Those were his very first matches ever and it was best to ff the other ones.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.