Nick Lee MD all-time greatest?

Jayruss

Nick is an awesome wrestler. I've been watching him since he was in third grade and he has a great talent for wrestling. I just feel with a post like this too much may be expected of him. Nobody can predict illness or injury when it comes to teenagers. Nick will make MD proud and MD will be honored to have Nick wearing the MD on his chest.

From what I've read from a different post, he is staying at MD

Yea i saw that as well...this was more recent then the post saying he was going to MD.

I hope he wrestles in hs...he is an incredible talent.  Heck even Cejudo wrestled in hs and he did ok on the international stage.

I did hear that Kyle Snyder isnt wrestling in hs during his senior year but that isnt really surprising because i cant imagine what experience he will gain doing that. 

Like I said before, the kid is the real deal and without a doubt be MD's most talented wrestler off all-time whether he's a 4 timer or not.  I saw Maurer and Coughlin wrestle their freshman years, and this kid is on another planet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.