1 Nick Nevills CA

2 Wesley Bernard IN

3 Shane Kuhn PA

4 Billy Miller OH

5 Andrew Welton PA

6 Jake Pinkston VA

7 Alex Soutiere NY

8 Luke Fleck PA

The street that shows him signed up @ Iowa @ 113, it intersects with the street that does not have his name signed up at Flo.

Did U2's Bono call that "the street with no name?"

Well Mr. Caprino, you know what happens when you assume!

Y2 never assumes.  Never has "feelings" regarding a subject (kind of like a Vulcan).  Just "the facts Ma'm" as the detectives on Dragnet used say.  Every side he takes is unquestionably the right side because the facts are always on his side.  No one is right, even remotely/slightly, that oppose his POV (and if you believe this I have some swamp land in Florida I'd like to talk to you about).  That Dragnet reference is really dating me. 

If a Cadet is looking at the possibility of being a USA National Triple Crown Champ (or at least Dual Crown Champ) then Iowa is more than likely the destination, someone would choose. 

If one is hoping to compete against some of the best all around high school kids in the nation (Freshman-Seniors) then in most cases (not sure on Red's weight class specifically) then Flo is sometimes a better option. 

I guess it depends what Red and his dad are looking for him to gain from each tournament.  Whichever looks better for getting tough matches and accomplishing any personal goals is probably where you will find him in the end.

Spencer Lee is a BEAST..... At the Philo no body even scored on him. 32 of the best kids in the around and he was at a "ELITE" level. He pinned everyone but one kid in the 1st period. Im a big Chad Red fan for sure but I dont see him beating Lee.

Spencer Lee is a BEAST..... At the Philo no body even scored on him. 32 of the best kids in the around and he was at a "ELITE" level. He pinned everyone but one kid in the 1st period. Im a big Chad Red fan for sure but I dont see him beating Lee.

Spencer Lee was super impressive at the Super 32 being only seconds away from winning a title as an 8th grader. At Flo the 106lbs weight class is very deep and will be one to watch.

Iowa has some big numbers with the cadet and juniors maxing out a week before the reg deadline. Always some top talent in Cedar Falls. But Flo has become tournament of choice for most of the nationally ranked wrestlers. They pull out all the stops with NCAA rules for reviews, riding time and out of bounds. 

Iowa has some big numbers with the cadet and juniors maxing out a week before the reg deadline. Always some top talent in Cedar Falls. But Flo has become tournament of choice for most of the nationally ranked wrestlers. They pull out all the stops with NCAA rules for reviews, riding time and out of bounds. 

It will be a long two days of wrestling with the reviews. The reviews were not a fan or wrestler favorite a couple weeks ago.

Why else would Flo seed Red if he wasn't registered. To me...and maybe others....that would be silly. This would not be the first time a wrestler is signed up for two events on the same day.

Y2 - I think you are right regarding this situation.  I just thought it was funny that the guy said you should never assume.  Based on your acerbic posts after someone disagrees with you (the mountain of "factual evidence" you provide) I thought it ironic someone would even think you would merely "assume" something.  Personally, I "feel" you are right about 50% to 60% of the time.  The other 40% to 50% you are dead wrong.  Hey, .500 ain't bad!

In my assumed opinion, y2 probably knows exactly whats hes talking about. A couple of ya maybe a lil jealous of that fact 70% of the time,and the other 30% your wishin you were him.  I'm guessing[not the same as ass/u/me] you guessing you guys wouldn't make it on C.S.I. If he is registeredat 106 at flo and 113 at Iowa maybe hes close in wieght,and that Iowa 13 is the same competition as flo 106

In my assumed opinion, y2 probably knows exactly whats hes talking about. A couple of ya maybe a lil jealous of that fact 70% of the time,and the other 30% your wishin you were him.  I'm guessing[not the same as ass/u/me] you guessing you guys wouldn't make it on C.S.I. If he is registeredat 106 at flo and 113 at Iowa maybe hes close in wieght,and that Iowa 13 is the same competition as flo 106

relax dude, i think y2's right. just havin a little fun

Looks like the word on the street was correct. Chad Red & Chad Red, Jr. sighting in Iowa.

Triple Crown attempt it is then. 

It must be a pit stop on the way to Bel Air.

Four of the seeded wrestlers at 106 at Flo were not in the brackets this morning.  Looked like Flo's numbers were down with just under 700 high school kids entered.

Did they take a cab with a license plate that said "fresh" and dice in the mirror?  Or is that exclusively for his cousin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.