all the states

mustang13

Okay so I was thinking ,does anyone else think it would be cool to have a national state vs state dual championship? Like every state brings their state champions and have them wrestle other states state champions, it would be neat to see a states best compete against another states best .I know this probably would never happen but just a thought.

They do have something like that for Schoolboys, Cadets and Juniors in freestyle and greco.  They also have this thing in always sunny Crawfordsville where a bunch of states bring teams called the Scholastic duals.  A little birdie told me that IndianaMat might be forming a team of ringers for it.

They do have something like that for Schoolboys, Cadets and Juniors in freestyle and greco.  They also have this thing in always sunny Crawfordsville where a bunch of states bring teams called the Scholastic duals.  A little birdie told me that IndianaMat might be forming a team of ringers for it.

When are the Scholastic Duals this year?

it doesnt seem the Scholastic Duals bring each states very best together.  I think mustang is talking about each team being made up of all champs which I agree would be very cool.  classed states would have a tough time choosing amongst their numerous champs.

it doesnt seem the Scholastic Duals bring each states very best together.  I think mustang is talking about each team being made up of all champs which I agree would be very cool.  classed states would have a tough time choosing amongst their numerous champs.

Yes that's what I mean the very best go against each other to see which state is tougher. The States that have more than one state champ could have them wrestle off for the spot. And Y2 Idk much about scholastic duals. Do they bring all their state champs when the states attend,  how is it worked?

Good luck ever finding an event where all the top wrestlers end up attending.  Even at major national events there are always noticeable names missing so even Scolastic Duals (which is just top none seniors)  is bound to not attract everyone too.    The closer an event to home, due to travel distance and cost, usually is a better draw for the nearby competition which helps IN pull in a few extra top guys as well as kids/teams our region of the country. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.