Way to Go Gelen - now we know why Sliga went back down to 195 :)

Butt Drag

Really Mr. Ayersman? If this is sarcasm, then so be it. But if you are serious, then we can start the "way to go Donte - now we know why Robinson went back to 220". At least that one would have some basis to it. But, I would simply congratulate Mitch, Gelen and all of the champs and not try to play some game of " yeah, you won, but it is not as impressive as ( fill in the blank)

I love when boys from da region hit da top of da podium. But the ole rat will call a spade a spade. Ole Sloga would have his way the Mr' Robinson. Just in 2 different leagues. Now if it was on da gridiron or at the track it would be a different story. Mr. Robinson will be da times athlete of da year this year and next. He was da best athlete at the meet yesterday.

I love when boys from da region hit da top of da podium. But the ole rat will call a spade a spade. Ole Sloga would have his way the Mr' Robinson. Just in 2 different leagues. Now if it was on da gridiron or at the track it would be a different story. Mr. Robinson will be da times athlete of da year this year and next. He was da best athlete at the meet yesterday.

Hate to disagree with the region rat, but I don't think sliga would have his way with gelen. I agree he is on a compleatly different level as a wrestler, but gelen is so big and strong, I think it would make for a very close match. 25 lbs is no joke. I saw gelen fight off a very deep single in the finals just by pure strength and athleticism. It would be very difficult for Mitch to finish on him.

Also, I think this post was started as a joke so I hope no one is getting upset about it. There was a post leading up to state where people opined about this fake matchup and it was quite interesting. I think everyone knows they are both amazing wrestlers 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.