Luke Blanton

VersusMe

Im a Luke Blanton fan and I know him well.  I coached most of his brother's before him.  He wants to prove he belongs to that family and he knows what he is doing on the mat at all times.  He won't stop on the mat.  The kid that beats him will have to last his charges and I don't think there is a kid out there that can do that.  He is on a mission and he has nine brothers in his corner that will not let him stop.  The Forte kid is very good, but don't forget about Chandler Carrol from Yorktown, he is a great wrestler also.  My pick will be Blanton over all of them.  He is a wonderful kid on and off the mat and he is for real.

im gonna say this i really hope blanton does win it all and im sure he will now that i know hes on a mission cuz i was sure that forte definatly aint on a mission of his own so i guess he may as well stay home this year cuz luke has got his head it it this year.....LMAO i remember a post a cpl weeks ago about these same kinda comments may as well throw in that he is a huge 138 pounder too and he works harder thatn everyone else as well

im gonna say this i really hope blanton does win it all and im sure he will now that i know hes on a mission cuz i was sure that forte definatly aint on a mission of his own so i guess he may as well stay home this year cuz luke has got his head it it this year.....LMAO i remember a post a cpl weeks ago about these same kinda comments may as well throw in that he is a huge 138 pounder too and he works harder thatn everyone else as well

Well he is a senior so even if forte were on a mission, its not as big of one as it is for luke. If he does lose that one he probably will have got caught.... alright that's enough of this lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.