Team rankings especially referring to East Noble

Why let facts cloud your opinions. Keep going off of enrollments from 2005 and everything will just be hunky dory.  

Carroll has 1925 students or in your terms 660 more students than East Noble.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/news%20media/2010-11/Reclassification%20-%20Five%20Classes%202011-12%20&%202012-13.pdf

Actually, the student differential is 790.  Carroll has 2003 kids and East Noble has 1213.  Might not be 1000 more but it's still considerably larger which was my ultimate point.  Twist away, however.

Actually, the student differential is 790.  Carroll has 2003 kids and East Noble has 1213.  Might not be 1000 more but it's still considerably larger which was my ultimate point.  Twist away, however.

Did wikipedia change their stats all of a sudden?

According to the DOE Carroll has 1963 students and East Noble has 1245 in 2012.  Still doesn't equal 1000.

What is your source this time?

And what is the point?  I don't think anyone finds it all that amazing that EN can compete with Carroll.  Not exactly Hickory vs. South Bend Central.  There are many schools larger than both that can't compete with either of them.

And what is the point?  I don't think anyone finds it all that amazing that EN can compete with Carroll.  Not exactly Hickory vs. South Bend Central.  There are many schools larger than both that can't compete with either of them.

You guys really have tunnel vision. MY POINT IS THAT EN CAN COMPETE PRETTY FAVORABLY WITH BIGGER SCHOOLS (NOT JUST CARROLL - WE HAVE GOTTEN OFF SUBJECT BECAUSE I MADE - GASP - A FACTUAL MISTAKE REGARDING ENROLLMENTS).  IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S A BIG DEAL A SCHOOL THE SIZE OF EN CAN COMPETE WITH ANY SCHOOL IN THE STATE BESIDES PM, FINE, THAT IS YOUR PEROGATIVE. I GUESS I AM EASILY IMPRESSED.

What great lengths you go to, to prove yourself wrong. I assume you called East Noble for their enrollment also.... still not 1000 like you preach. Make sure when you call East Noble you commend them for doing so much with so few students.

I know, they aren't Garrett.  Poor little Garrett, only their prowess needs to be recognized when they perform well against bigger competition.  Hey, don't forget, your numbers were wrong to from the bible you like to quote so I guess that makes two of us!

I know, they aren't Garrett.  Poor little Garrett, only their prowess needs to be recognized when they perform well against bigger competition.  Hey, don't forget, your numbers were wrong to from the bible you like to quote so I guess that makes two of us!

My numbers are the ones that the STATE uses for classing purposes. They are the ones gathered by the DOE.  They are a little more official than using wikipedia to say the least.

Never said ANYTHING about Garrett, you are the one that keeps saying that East Noble is small when they are in the top 26% of enrollment in the state. You are the one who lacks proper research and tries to go off what "you think" or what Wikipedia says.

Sorry that facts hurt your argument, I will try to rely more on emotion and off the cuff remarks.

You guys really have tunnel vision. MY POINT IS THAT EN CAN COMPETE PRETTY FAVORABLY WITH BIGGER SCHOOLS (NOT JUST CARROLL - WE HAVE GOTTEN OFF SUBJECT BECAUSE I MADE - GASP - A FACTUAL MISTAKE REGARDING ENROLLMENTS).  IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S A BIG DEAL A SCHOOL THE SIZE OF EN CAN COMPETE WITH ANY SCHOOL IN THE STATE BESIDES PM, FINE, THAT IS YOUR PEROGATIVE. I GUESS I AM EASILY IMPRESSED.

Now you have them on the level of Bloomington South, Penn, Merrillville, Crown Point, Franklin??  They are good but that would be a stretch. 

My numbers are the ones that the STATE uses for classing purposes. They are the ones gathered by the DOE.  They are a little more official than using wikipedia to say the least.

Never said ANYTHING about Garrett, you are the one that keeps saying that East Noble is small when they are in the top 26% of enrollment in the state. You are the one who lacks proper research and tries to go off what "you think" or what Wikipedia says.

Sorry that facts hurt your argument, I will try to rely more on emotion and off the cuff remarks.

LOL.

Now you have them on the level of Bloomington South, Penn, Merrillville, Crown Point, Franklin??  They are good but that would be a stretch. 

If you would read ALL the posts that is what I said earlier.  And yes, I do believe they could compete  favorably with any of those schools.  That was my point until it got derailed with "enrollmentgate." 

If you would read ALL the posts that is what I said earlier.  And yes, I do believe they could compete  favorably with any of those schools.  That was my point until it got derailed with "enrollmentgate." 

LOL

The only team that I have seen wrestle this year is Crown Point.  And I believe that EN could run with them.  When you are that level you know it is all about match ups, current health of the team, and bonus points.

The only team that I have seen wrestle this year is Crown Point.  And I believe that EN could run with them.  When you are that level you know it is all about match ups, current health of the team, and bonus points.

"Run with them" means to me that they are within 6-10 points.  "Compete favorably" means beating.

East Noble didn't wrestle New Prarie at Munster, but if they would have they would have killed them. New Prarie squeaked out a win against Lake Central with bonus points. East Noble dominated the tournament, and I think that they are better than what people may think. We only won two matches against them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.