170- Double FF

182- OV W by TFall IC 18-2

195- OV W by FF

220- OV W by FF

HWT- OV W by pin IC @1:02

106- OV W by FF

113- OV W by FF

120- IC W by FF

Now I wasn't there and I don't know the circumstances but I sure hope they didn't charge admission.

Knowing nothing about this, but hearing various stories of the Flu running rampant among several programs lately, that might be the case?  I know several NIC teams have been dealing with this, and a 2 elementary school have been shut down in the last 2 weeks because of epidemic type flu

We had the same thing happen on our Senior night at Rushville..we wrestled Cambridge City, and they only brought four wrestlers that wrestled...we did not charge admission...good reason why we just need to get rid of the week day matches...we have had two duals that were over in 30 minutes or less because of the lack of numbers for whatever reason

We had the same thing happen on our Senior night at Rushville..we wrestled Cambridge City, and they only brought four wrestlers that wrestled...we did not charge admission...good reason why we just need to get rid of the week day matches...we have had two duals that were over in 30 minutes or less because of the lack of numbers for whatever reason

If teams only have four eligible wrestlers then we have some pressing issues that we need to deal with first.

If teams only have four eligible wrestlers then we have some pressing issues that we need to deal with first.

The sent us a roster with 11, and the others were out sick or injured, which I understand happens, but what good does it do anybody to travel 40 minutes to an hour to wrestle for 20 minutes? At least on the weekend you can get 4 other matches

I can respond to it as an Assistant Coach!! We O.V. lost a dual in January! So this was a last

min. add. We had some parents that had prior plans cause of the holidays!! Yes it stunk the way

it laid out, but it helped IC cause they need the dual to complete there schedule!! BT

I can speak for Cambridge City, being that i am the head coach...we originally had 11 guys, and yes due to the flu, we have had 3 out because of it, i also had 2 out with injuries and one who was ineligible, we considered cancelling the match, but my 4 guys who were there and healthy wanted to wrestle, we left it up to Rushville to decide and they wanted us to come.  So yes we traveled 40 minutes for 4 matches, but i'll drive 40 minutes if it means getting those 4 guys some extra mat time.

I can speak for Cambridge City, being that i am the head coach...we originally had 11 guys, and yes due to the flu, we have had 3 out because of it, i also had 2 out with injuries and one who was ineligible, we considered cancelling the match, but my 4 guys who were there and healthy wanted to wrestle, we left it up to Rushville to decide and they wanted us to come.  So yes we traveled 40 minutes for 4 matches, but i'll drive 40 minutes if it means getting those 4 guys some extra mat time.

I totally agree with you coach...I'm not trying to attack you or your program. All I'm saying is wouldn't it make more sense to wrestle one more weekend tournament and drop all of the individual duals?

I totally agree with you coach...I'm not trying to attack you or your program. All I'm saying is wouldn't it make more sense to wrestle one more weekend tournament and drop all of the individual duals?

I can already see it moving in that direction, being as we only wrestled 2 duals during the week this year, i would like to see us in more tournaments, or at least wrestle more triple duals during the week with the lack of full rosters i've seen this year.

I can already see it moving in that direction, being as we only wrestled 2 duals during the week this year, i would like to see us in more tournaments, or at least wrestle more triple duals during the week with the lack of full rosters i've seen this year.

I thought by rule you had to have 4 regular duals?? Can anyone give me the facts on this rule??

I thought by rule you had to have 4 regular duals?? Can anyone give me the facts on this rule??

You are about 80% correct.

Teams are required to allot 4 points to a single dual. They are not required to use those points however. If a team has only two single duals then they are "supposed" to leave two points open.

we actually have 4 scheduled duals, however, usually at least one gets cancelled every year...we added one as a triple dual because of the lack of full rosters that our teams have been having the last couple years.

we actually have 4 scheduled duals, however, usually at least one gets cancelled every year...we added one as a triple dual because of the lack of full rosters that our teams have been having the last couple years.

A triple dual would be worth two points instead of the one point a single dual is worth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.