Central Sectional

PoCoWrestling

Since we got the Castle Sectional predictions going I figured I would get the Central going as well...overall this is a pretty weak Sectional. I could see MD winning 12 of the Weight Classes....

106: Whoever MD has here.

113: Lehman- MD

120: Johnson- MD

126: Braye- N, not sure who MD has here?

132: Pierre- MD

138: Schroeder- MD

145: Kemper- C

152: Kelley- C

160: Parkinson- MD

170: MD

182: Bassmier- MD

195: Lane- N

220: Pace- C, not sure who MD has here? It was a FF last weekend.

285: Wright- MD

Since we got the Castle Sectional predictions going I figured I would get the Central going as well...overall this is a pretty weak Sectional. I could see MD winning 12 of the Weight Classes....

106: Whoever MD has here.

113: Lehman- MD

120: Johnson- MD

126: Braye- N, not sure who MD has here?

132: Pierre- MD

138: Schroeder- MD

145: Kemper- C

152: Kelley- C

160: Parkinson- MD

170: MD

182: Bassmier- MD

195: Lane- N

220: Pace- C, not sure who MD has here? It was a FF last weekend.

285: Wright- MD

at 220 MD has had JV kids wresting JV matches, but no one at the varsity level that I know of. 

Oh ok, ya I found it unreal to see MD FF a weight class. I'm sure they will have somebody ready to compete come Sectional time.

In the 10 years or so I have been around this area, I have never seen MD show up without 3 or 4 teams worth of kids it seemed.

I am not sure what the cause is but it is sad to see. 

In the 10 years or so I have been around this area, I have never seen MD show up without 3 or 4 teams worth of kids it seemed.

I am not sure what the cause is but it is sad to see. 

I don't ever recall MD not fielding a full team.  Unless it was away from home and they traveled with just the kids they had scheduled to wrestle. 

I don't ever recall MD not fielding a full team.  Unless it was away from home and they traveled with just the kids they had scheduled to wrestle.  

If I remember correctly, the 5th sign of the end of times was MD not fielding a full wrestling team.  Perhaps this talk of sectionals is a bit premature since January may not come.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.